+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you tell if a woman DOESN'T like you?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

How do you tell if a woman DOESN'T like you?

OK So everyone is always posting crap like "How do you know if a woman likes you?". I think it's also kind of important to know the opposite for a few reasons.

And yeah I know this varies a lot but in general.

Reason I ask is because of that math TA I was telling you about earlier, the one who I thought was cute. I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me, as in I'm annoying her or bothering her or she just straight up dislikes me for unknown reasons. There are certain things she has done that make me think this, I won't mention them because I don't want to give you any ideas.

Thing is, this isn't like high school where if a teacher didn't like you it was always pretty freaking obvious because they could do all types of stuff to you. But I haven't given her any reasons to dislike me, so maybe she is holding back some bad feelings she ahs for me. Until I give her an excuse to hate me.

Because I was thinking that once the year was over I would just tell her I thought she was really cute and wanted her to know that, but if she hates me that would be completely wack for me to do. I would rather know that I should be treating her like shit

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find it really hard to hide it if I don't like someone (there really aren't too many people I actively dislike). If she is rolling her eyes every time you speak to her, she probably doesn't care for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

by TA, do you mean teacher's aide? If so, and if I was in that position, I wouldn't be doing anything to imply that I like OR dislike you.

But generally, I'd keep contact with you to a minimum, would reply minimally and just keep very distant.

What makes you think she dislikes you? is she treating you any differently from the general population? Perhaps you did do something unknowingly which implied you were interested in her, and that's why she had to give out a red light signal to you. If she is the TA, I don't think this is an appropriate time to make your move. Why don't you try being a friend with her first, everything starts with a friendship. Whatever may come, will come.

Tedel Guest
    Some things that come to my mind:

+ She won't flirt with you.
    + She won't laugh when you flirt with her.
    + She will reply to you quickly and in short answers.
    + She will tell you things like "I don't want to ruin our friendship" if you are friends.
    + She will suddenly have to go home.
    + She won't make-up or dress nicely to go out with you.

Things like those... Not an expert, but I have a lot of girl friends who treat me like a "cuddleable elder brother".

Hope this helps.

The best indication is body language. When you speak, does she actively engage you, or does she look away? Does she sit in a protective posture, with limbs placed between you and her? Does she let every conversation just die a sad little death from neglect, or does she contribute?

And are you sure this has anything to do with you, anyway? She might have stuff going on in her life you can't even imagine. Maybe she's just not available for flirting right now.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know if math "TA" is the right term, but she's just a grad student that teaches the class.

The indicators I've had is that she sometimes sighs when I say stuff and smaller things like saying less to me when I leave than some other kids. She kind of does this to an Asian dude in the class as well, he participates quite a bit and she doesn't really look at him when he answers questions or acknowledges HIM when he answers. I'm pretty quiet in class and one day she was like "Let's hear from someone who hasn't said anything....... Mike...." and like two-thirds of the class hadn't participated and it was a hard question she was probably expecting me to not know.

Doesn't really matter, if she's a bitch like that she can go **** herself

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Doesn't really matter, if she's a bitch like that she can go **** herself
    I think she's a chronic masturbator and is just waiting impatiently for class to be over so she can go in the bathroom and **** herself, literally.

She fantasizes about you and the Asian guy double-teaming her, too. That's why she sighs when you say anything.

But seriously, she sounds like a bitch. I say forget her.
    Spammer Spanker

Tedel Guest
    Well, if you want to go get her, I'd suggest using security as your main weapon. All women want someone who can make them feel physically and emotionally safe. Offer that, and it'll add you some points.

See where things lead to after that.

When you're told, "I love you like a big brother".

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's the teacher's aid (of some sort)?

Dude, I wish you mentioned that before. No offense, but I coulda told you from the start you didn't have a chance!

If a woman doesn't like you, she will seem uncomfortable around you. Especially if she knows you like her