+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: might be pregnant.. what the ****?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I also concur with Giga's advice.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Make her pay for the test as well

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Make her pay for the test as well
    Meh, if he pays, he's w/in his rights to keep the stick, lol. It will be the best $12 he ever spends.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hang on a minnit. What if she IS preggers & what if it IS his? Hmmm? Then LW would have some responsibility to be involved, don't you think? Even if its to convince her to terminate the pregnancy.

I think he needs to know if she's full of shit asap before this drags on any longer. Test her & keep the f-ing stick as proof. B/c what if she *does* get knocked up by someone else a month from now & tries to pin it on him?

If you think she's at all serious, LW, and she's jerking your chain (i.e. won't take the test), I think you should consider going to student medical services & speaking with a doc there. Ask for their advice. Get it on record that she said this to you & when. It may help you with a paternity test later or if she tries to claim this again after she's slept with the next dozen guys.
    we do have a clinic that we go to, but it's off campus. would that still apply? how would i set an appointment up? what would i say?

i've been keeping a record of everything she says to me, except i didn't get a record of her saying she was pregnant.

should i have written out a record of when we broke up and why and all that too?

what about rumors i hear?

i really don't know what to believe, but i know she is very cunning, and a very dishonest person, even to her parents. today she was trying to be friendly to me, but i don't want anything to do with her, so i was nasty. then she started arguing with me telling i was the one in the wrong about everything that happened (i know that i am not, everyone is on my side...) telling me that i am a control freak and a bunch of bull. and then at the end she told me that she thinks she is pregnant, and i went to class.

i am willing to email the conversation to people that i trust on here for better judgement...

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Wow this girls a bitch. She sounds mentally unstable and is probably yanking your chain like everyone else said. Do what Giga said, watch her take a pregnancy test and if she refuses give her five across the eyes. That's just wrong to scare people like that.

Wait this girl doesn't go to your college does she?
    she does go to the same college as me. have a suggestion? i don't see her often, only on the way to class sometimes. she lives on the other side of the same complex, in a different hall. so i do have a lot of space thank god.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Meh, if he pays, he's w/in his rights to keep the stick, lol. It will be the best $12 he ever spends.
    good idea, i suggested in the message to pay half and half. if it really goes down, i will just insist on paying for it for this reason.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's mental, LW. Oh my gosh. If she is pregnant, she should be more concerned with that rather than who was wrong about what.

I doubt she is, but convince her to abort if it turns out to be true. She'll make an even crazier mother, yikes.

Try not to worry. But suck it up & make nice to get her to take that test or confess she's lying. Crazy bitch, I'm sorry you're going thru this, LW. I promise you not all girls are like her.

Guys: isn't telling a guy you're pregnant when you know you aren't considered a kind of harassment? I certainly would view it as such.

anachronistic Guest
    i'd definitely view this as harassment. if she was, i'd have a number on her if she pulled more stuff.

is it a good idea to talk with a guy that knows/thinks she was having sex with someone else? let's just say this is her new boyfriend's roommate who is a good friend of mine. he apparently told a girl that i know, who told me what she heard.

EDIT: the rumor is she is only staying with him because he got her pregnant.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's a witch who is trying to spread the misery around as far as she can.

Go to sleep LW & don't worry. It will be fine. G'night.

anachronistic Guest
    she said "t's too early to tell. An ept test won't test positive for at least another week."

Oh, really? And how, exactly does she know she's pregnant, then?

Drag her ass down to the school clinic. I want her to be so embarrassed by this whole event that she doesn't even look you in the face for the next four years.

Ignore all rumors. They mean absolutely nothing and can only serve to twist people up. Rumors are not facts. You know what IS a fact, though? A pregnancy test will work now. Today. Confirm this with Planned Parenthood (if you even have that in the conservative state you live in).
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    confirm what with planned parenthood? how? i don't know how to do that.

literally drag her? she would refuse, and there is cops all over campus. alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    confirm what with planned parenthood? how? i don't know how to do that.
    Confirm that a test will work now. Call them up and just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

literally drag her? she would refuse, and there is cops all over campus. alternative?
    Tell her that you'll tell new boyfriend that she's claiming that YOU got her pregnant. Ask her how she thinks he'll take that.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Confirm that a test will work now. Call them up and just ask.
    they say to take it 3 days after a missed period...

problem is i don't know if she had another period yet! she did have her period about a week before we broke up, and we had unprotected sex a few times between then and now.

Then how in the **** does she figure she's pregnant?

If you ever have unprotected sex again, I'm coming over there and tying a knot in your dick.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Then how in the **** does she figure she's pregnant?

If you ever have unprotected sex again, I'm coming over there and tying a knot in your dick.
    when she told me she thinks she is pregnant, she said very generally "i keep seeing... things"

i wish you would've tied the knot a few weeks ago!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast