+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: might be pregnant.. what the ****?

anachronistic Guest

might be pregnant.. what the ****?

ex girlfriend sent me a message on MSN (how mature right?) that she thinks she is pregnant from me.

we did have sex a lot, but a few times without a condom. i never came inside, but still small risk.

rumor has it she has been ****ing around with a bunch of guys, even while we were going out. i think that it is in cause of someone else. ahh man i don't know what to do...

Do the most mature, gentlemanly thing you can do while keeping in the back of your mind that she's a messed-up drama queen. Tell her, "Don't panic, Slutty Bitch (or her name, you choose). Whatever happens, it won't be the end of the world. Let's go and get you and EPT test." Be super nice and calm about it.

Then take her mental ass to the store, but a pregnancy test, take it in the bathroom with her and watch her pee on the little stick (yes, you can do this. You put your dick in her vagina- you can watch her pee). Wait for five minutes and if she's actually pregnant, tell her you need to think for a couple of hours, then get to a computer, fast, and post it. We'll deal with it then.

The thing is, though, she's not pregnant. She just isn't. She's jerking your chain again, and if she's not ready and willing to take a pregnancy test right in front of you, right this minute, you have your answer.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Do the most mature, gentlemanly thing you can do while keeping in the back of your mind that she's a messed-up drama queen. Tell her, "Don't panic, Slutty Bitch (or her name, you choose). Whatever happens, it won't be the end of the world. Let's go and get you and EPT test." Be super nice and calm about it.

Then take her mental ass to the store, but a pregnancy test, take it in the bathroom with her and watch her pee on the little stick (yes, you can do this. You put your dick in her vagina- you can watch her pee). Wait for five minutes and if she's actually pregnant, tell her you need to think for a couple of hours, then get to a computer, fast, and post it. We'll deal with it then.

The thing is, though, she's not pregnant. She just isn't. She's jerking your chain again, and if she's not ready and willing to take a pregnancy test right in front of you, right this minute, you have your answer.
    +1

And if she is, chances are its not yours from all you've said. Isn't modern science just wonderful?? (ref: DNA/paternity tests)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's pregnant, now?

How?

Your broke up with her so many months ago didn't you?

Unless she's already putting out a gut, I think she's just bein' a drama bitch.

anachronistic Guest
    she's not responding, but time will tell. yea i think she is jerking my chain, but there is always that slight possibility.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    She's pregnant, now?

How?

Your broke up with her so many months ago didn't you?

Unless she's already putting out a gut, I think she's just bein' a drama bitch.
    different girl. this is one that i just recently broke up with. we were only together for a month, which i don't htink is enough time to be showing signs of pregnancy. she had her period right before we broke up last, which was like a week ago.

Lilwing. You do NOTHING. Listen to me, you dont do a damn thing about this, dont even respond in ANY manner to her or her texts. IF she's pregnant, still do NOTHING. Do NOT deny or admit to ANYTHING. When and IF the time comes and she is pregnant, you do nothing until the baby comes and IF she comes after you, then you have the STATE require a paternity test. Until then, you continue with your life. Do NOT let her **** with you.

DO NOTHING.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I agree with squirrley on all counts. Wait and put it off and only worry about it if she has a kid and wants money.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they always seem to get pregnant after the break up.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

raverboy
    I agree with this post.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Lilwing. You do NOTHING. Listen to me, you dont do a damn thing about this, dont even respond in ANY manner to her or her texts. IF she's pregnant, still do NOTHING. Do NOT deny or admit to ANYTHING. When and IF the time comes and she is pregnant, you do nothing until the baby comes and IF she comes after you, then you have the STATE require a paternity test. Until then, you continue with your life. Do NOT let her **** with you.

DO NOTHING.
    oh, an opposing view to gigabitch and indie. truth is, i'm not sure whose advice to take. i've told 1 friend and my mother. not sure if the friend will keep shut, she's on both sides, but more on my side i think. is it too late to stop responding? is it too late to stop denying/admitting?

i already sent her an email saying if she's serious to go to the store with me and then take the test in front of me. i'll post what she says before i respond to her.

at this point, what do i do? nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

raverboy
    tell me about it. i need to be careful who i sleep with. christ, this whole world is out to get everybody and anybody.

it'd be funny if i went and found out that i wasn't even sterile. i really honestly doubt that she is pregnant, because the few times we didn't use a condom, i spooged on her rack. anyone have any statistical references for that stuff?

she had her period a week before we broke up, according to her. after her period we had unprotected sex twice. still seems too soon to be seeing any symptoms of pregnancy?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 24-10-07 at 12:52 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hopefully this'll just be a scare and you'll have learned to never, ever, ever, go raw with scatty bitches.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's probably just a lying little brat. Don't stress too much... I bet she is just trying to punish you for breaking up with her.

Oh, and quit f*cking without protection. Pregnancy is only one thing you've gotta worry about. STDs are rampant in college kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post

DO NOTHING.
    Hang on a minnit. What if she IS preggers & what if it IS his? Hmmm? Then LW would have some responsibility to be involved, don't you think? Even if its to convince her to terminate the pregnancy.

I think he needs to know if she's full of shit asap before this drags on any longer. Test her & keep the f-ing stick as proof. B/c what if she *does* get knocked up by someone else a month from now & tries to pin it on him?

If you think she's at all serious, LW, and she's jerking your chain (i.e. won't take the test), I think you should consider going to student medical services & speaking with a doc there. Ask for their advice. Get it on record that she said this to you & when. It may help you with a paternity test later or if she tries to claim this again after she's slept with the next dozen guys.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow this girls a bitch. She sounds mentally unstable and is probably yanking your chain like everyone else said. Do what Giga said, watch her take a pregnancy test and if she refuses give her five across the eyes. That's just wrong to scare people like that.

Wait this girl doesn't go to your college does she?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast