+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?

Hi. .I met a guy nearly seven weeks ago now,it will have been seven weeks this saturday.We met in a night club,He asked me for my number.He was really keen for the first 3 weeks,we text each other every day and he said he missed me and couldnt wait to see me again.We have only met up once since we met.He said he was nervous about seeing me then but looking forward to it too.I thought we got on well.We had a laugh and we had alot in common,such as we like the same music and films.At the end of the night he didnt kiss me,which i thought was quite strange but thought well it is only the first date,and he said he would see me again.The next week,he said he would meet me on the tuesday but when the day came he didnt text me.The week after he didnt text all week,apart from on the tuesday but that was only after i had text him asking how he was and he said he was ok and sked how i was,but didnt mention meeting up.On the friday i text him asking if he had a problem with me and i said if so you can tell me.He text the next day and said sorry you didnt text the other day i thought you werent talking.I dont know why he said that because i did text him back.We said we hadnt fell out with each other.On tuesday last week,i asked him if he wanted to meet up on the saturday,and he said i'm babysitting saturday,i'll see if my mum can cover.I havent heard from him at all since last tuesday.I was annoyed when he didnt text on saturday so i sent him a text saying i thought you were goin to text about tonight,i am going out for a meal anyway,i have made arrangments.I told him that so he would know i wasnt goin to be sat at home all night waiting around for him.I had deleted his texts and number from my phone but realized i had his number written on a piece of paper.I text him last night sayin do you not want to meet up anymore ? i have a feeling you dont.I would appreciate it more if you are honest,if you dont want to.If you dont reply i will assume you dont want to and i wont text you again.
    I'm not sure if this will have made things worse but i wanted him to know how i felt.I always speak my mind and am honest with people.I dont believe in playing games and lying and pretending to be something i'm not.I was told not to text him,and i tried not to,but why should i pretend i am ok with him not texting and play it cool just to suit him ?

He works nights,but he makes time to see his friend in the daytime in the week,and i know he has gone to another friends house at the wekend before.He has tuesday and saturdays off

Some men can be so confusing .It's difficult to understand their behaviour.I think women can be more emotional and think about things more.It is selfish when they act this way though.I think they are only thinking how they are feeling,and arent thinking that you could be really hurt,or they just dont care if you are hurt.Sorry,but thats how i feel.

it doesnt take long to send a message or make a phone call,even if you are busy you can make time to do that

I've probably given him more chances than i should have,but in the beginning of a relationship,i think you should give more than one chance,and it's natural to be really keen at first too

sorry for double posting the thread,i went back to edit it and it ended up posting it twice
    Last edited by bethfromEngland; 24-10-07 at 09:46 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You turned him gay. That's what went wrong.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

For the multi-post, click here:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/19381-what-went-wrong.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker