+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Send a message to a girl you like

Send a message to a girl you like

Theres this girl I have liked for 4 years we use to be at the same college and uni but now we are at different unis so I have sent her a message… through facebook.

She has blanked me twice but she does stare at me and she said she say hi to me first and why does she smile at me.

Once I was in a friend’s car and she kept staring as I stared back as usual I expected her to turn away but no she kept staring.

Once she blanked me on the bus and went to sit upstairs on an empty bus. After this we were on no talking terms not even hi until I said hi to her again at uni
    The other time she blanked me at uni when I went to sit with her and her friend she walked off with her friend.

However she has invited me to eat with her on her own… even though it didn’t happen and I have ate with her and her friends.

Also she said hi to me first

Here is the message I sent to her and here is her reply.

me: hey long time no see how’s things with you?

Her: yeah everythings great thanks how about you what you been up to?

What do I say I have been up to do I tell her I am at different unis now…..or if and when I meet her.
    I dont want to convo to end once i have replied to what i have been up to.... and when should i ask to meet up with her in this message or a next message.
    what happens if i send the message.....and thats the end and she doenst say anything elese..
    how can i take it to the next stage meeting up

Quote Originally Posted by bentley View Post
    how can i take it to the next stage meeting up
    You have to actually take a risk and ask her to meet up. She's not going to do it.
    Spammer Spanker

You're over thinking it dude....You could sit there and dream up what might happen if you do this or that all damn day,...but you'll never know until you try one thing,...and i guarantee you, nothing you say will be perfect, if you're looking for the perfect words,...talk to her like she's a buddy

She hasn’t responded to me asking her to meet up and I don’t think she will I know this because she has responded to anthor guys message on her wall today..

I would say anything to her…and just leave it as it is.
    Would you say that’s the right thing to do?

Me: hey long time no see how’s things with you?

Her: yeah everything’s great thanks...how about you what you been up to?

Me: I’ve been quiet busy lately…. going uni and work..its a laugh so worth it. I’m studying psychology now, not at lesta uni…but will transfer next year and do last two years at lesta uni what about you? By the way bumped into one of your mates venkat at a job interview a few weeks ago, he told me lots of gossip on you..only joking. Going to the gym tonight… Be really good to meet up and catch up. Let me know if you'd like to meet for chat and drink