+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Answers Please

Moonchild, how is a legal bond going to make any difference at all? If the person is a good liar, they will always be a good liar, regardless of a piece of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAndRain23 View Post
    Does not having sex affect your realtionship? If your gf isnt having sex with you bc of personal beliefs (waiting till marriage) does it matter? How important is sex and why? Do you feel emtionally connected? could a sexless realtionship work? (oral sex excluded as well) Honest answers pleaseeeeee
    The only woman I ever loved was the one that I never had sex with. Sex just complicates things; so if you are abstaining, good for you. You'll find out what the guy is honestly thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Moonchild, how is a legal bond going to make any difference at all? If the person is a good liar, they will always be a good liar, regardless of a piece of paper.

Because that piece of paper is a pain in the ass to get out of, and if they just want sex, they're more likely to go somewhere else than marry me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Because that piece of paper is a pain in the ass to get out of, and if they just want sex, they're more likely to go somewhere else than marry me.
    Hmm.. good logic, I've gotta admit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really don't have standards in regards to when and where.

Well, maybe I do, but people seem to take such pride in their prudish behavior, like they have to try hard to convince themselves it's the "right" thing.

Like straigthedgers. Ever meet one of them? They're a bunch of stuck up faggots.

They remind me of Alcoholics Anonymous people, always 13th-stepping everyone.

The 13th step goes thusly:

Accept that everyone around you is an alcoholic, and that it is your responsibility to do everything in your power to convince them of this, up to and including knocking their second beer out of their hand.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    but people seem to take such pride in their prudish behavior, like they have to try hard to convince themselves it's the "right" thing.
    Mm, in my case, it's more that I want to clarify my opinion, seeing as not a lot of people seem to share it. I guess it's my way of giving people a view of the other side, or an understanding of the other side of things. Some people take pride in having sex, so is that also them trying to convince themselves of something? Neither position is right or wrong. My position is right for me, and yours is right for you. Anyone who thinks they can or should hold the entire world to either view is either insane or full of it.

I don't see your behavior as prudish, Moonchild. You're not up on your soapbox, telling the world you've got it right and that sex fiends like me have it wrong.

I think Fras is worried about coming off as prudish himself, perhaps.
    Spammer Spanker

XD He's not prudish; he's just silly in a small, furry animal sort of way. He's not trying to be an adorable romantic, but that's how he comes across, no matter how rough he acts, and no matter how often I think he could tone it down a little.

Gribble does similar things sometimes, I've found. Though I am sad he hasn't been on AIM at the same time as me in a little... Ah well, more time for me to write my papers. Eew, I have class in an hour and a half. </off topic>

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bitches, I've lived in denial about it for this long, you're not gonna stop me now!

You're a sap! A romantic sap, and Amy is a lucky girl!
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fras you're a toasted marshmallow. Crusty on the outside & all goo in the middle. Come, accept the truth of your inherent Goo-ness & all shall be Zen.

I don't think sex is completely necessary. I think abstaining from sex can be a good thing if you don't feel you're ready for it yet or if you want to wait for the right person.

But i think it can have a real negative effect on your partner. From my perspective, if a girl didn't want to have sex i could probably deal with that if i really loved her and i felt loved in return, but i think it could also make me feel like my girlfriend was not attracted to me, and it may feel like a friendship thats not going anywhere.

I guess it's down to whether or not your boyfriend is ready to wait or not, but be sure to show him that you are attracted to him and that you love him.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    I guess it's down to whether or not your boyfriend is ready to wait or not, but be sure to show him that you are attracted to him and that you love him.
    Well... what it really boils down to is the theory of supply & demand.. Now, both sexes have a demand for the opposite sex; and there is a supply to match it..

From a woman's point of view.. They have a demand for guys.. and there is a certain supply of guys.. Let's look at how this market clears.. There's a (Price) so to speak.. If a guy want's too much, and has little to offer; then his (Price) is set too high.. and obviously.. we would all prefer quality & a lower price, which is now the case.. so the market will clear.. women will find men.. at the lowest (Price).. and those women that don't.. will have to wait.. until there is more available supply..

Now, let's look at the market for Women... Men have a certain demand.. and there is a certain supply of women.. Now, men have very basic criteria (looks, personality, fun, young, outgoing, smart, and sex is somewhere in there.. closer to looks and farther away from "loves pets").. So.. all these factors form a woman's (Price).. if a woman is lacking any of these to certain degrees; her (Price) is much higher.. [the opportunity cost of being with a lower quality woman, while higher quality women are available]... So.. all women are doing by "holding off on sex" for some meaningless and artificial reason.. is increasing their price.. and hence, remaining unsold.. the same can be said about b*tchy women, ugly women, etc.. So.. this market will eventually clear.. and women who are not purchased.. will have to wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and wait.. until some desperate guy who is willing to pay such a high (price).. [mind you, that's not a good thing; price is negatively correlated with the quality of the woman].. comes along and takes her out of the market..

Now, I personally don't care.. I've never been faced with this dilema.. but here is one thing to consider for both sexes reading..

Men (boys).. enjoy sex the most the first few times in their lifetime.. after the first few times.. all the other times are not as enjoyable.. (hence the need & desire to have more sex.. in search of that same initial pleasure)..

Women (girls).. take much longer to enjoy sex, and may not enjoy it early on.. But after those first few times, a woman starts becoming more familiar with her body and sexuality.. and more easily enjoys sex, and experiences more intense orgasms..

So, if it's anyone who should be "holding off" on sex; it should be men.. not women.. but.. like I said before.. this entire mindset and mentality is the result of 1000's of years of narrowminded cultures & the male dominated church trying to suppress women's sexual desires
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Well... what it really boils down to is the theory of supply & demand.. Now, both sexes have a demand for the opposite sex; and there is a supply to match it..

From a woman's point of view.. They have a demand for guys.. and there is a certain supply of guys.. Let's look at how this market clears.. There's a (Price) so to speak.. If a guy want's too much, and has little to offer; then his (Price) is set too high.. and obviously.. we would all prefer quality & a lower price, which is now the case.. so the market will clear.. women will find men.. at the lowest (Price).. and those women that don't.. will have to wait.. until there is more available supply..

Now, let's look at the market for Women... Men have a certain demand.. and there is a certain supply of women.. Now, men have very basic criteria (looks, personality, fun, young, outgoing, smart, and sex is somewhere in there.. closer to looks and farther away from "loves pets").. So.. all these factors form a woman's (Price).. if a woman is lacking any of these to certain degrees; her (Price) is much higher.. [the opportunity cost of being with a lower quality woman, while higher quality women are available]... So.. all women are doing by "holding off on sex" for some meaningless and artificial reason.. is increasing their price.. and hence, remaining unsold.. the same can be said about b*tchy women, ugly women, etc.. So.. this market will eventually clear.. and women who are not purchased.. will have to wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and wait.. until some desperate guy who is willing to pay such a high (price).. [mind you, that's not a good thing; price is negatively correlated with the quality of the woman].. comes along and takes her out of the market..

Now, I personally don't care.. I've never been faced with this dilema.. but here is one thing to consider for both sexes reading..

Men (boys).. enjoy sex the most the first few times in their lifetime.. after the first few times.. all the other times are not as enjoyable.. (hence the need & desire to have more sex.. in search of that same initial pleasure)..

Women (girls).. take much longer to enjoy sex, and may not enjoy it early on.. But after those first few times, a woman starts becoming more familiar with her body and sexuality.. and more easily enjoys sex, and experiences more intense orgasms..

So, if it's anyone who should be "holding off" on sex; it should be men.. not women.. but.. like I said before.. this entire mindset and mentality is the result of 1000's of years of narrowminded cultures & the male dominated church trying to suppress women's sexual desires
    Okay, I'll take a guess. A Greek economics student from University of Athens who lives northeast of Onomia Square in the area frequented by radical students and anarchists. Yassou.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast