+ Follow This Topic

Thread: soul mate?

soul mate?

First I need to say that current story is unfolding in the country were everything is too small and everyone knows, will know or at some point will at least come across with anyone.

There was a girl when I was in the university, from the first months we understood each other, we known everything from each other before it even started and logically became best friends. Anyway after 2 years we got together and for next 2 years we were combination of the whole mixture. The time passed and I didn’t wanted to make move to the marriage (she wanted) so I kind of ………. and broke up. In general I was steel feeling something and wanted to be beside her like friend (at least until I will become mature)… 1
    After we broke up, she got married. It was quite soon. From there on we haven’t seen each other for 5 years (her husband didn’t liked me much (not even now)) she has 2 kids.
    I’m also got married have 1 kid. And a loving family.
    Time passed and recently we met. She started to work with my friends with whom I was in university and have great relationship. Even considering the fact that we haven’t met each other for so long, when I met her everything in me squeezed, I could sense her berth, her feelings everything the old 5 year forgotten séances came back. She was happy to see me.
    Today I’ve seen her again (friends get together) its amazing that 5 years passed and we haven’t seen each other and now in few weeks 2 in a row. And again the same feeling. After seeing her I’m on great (drunken) mood.
    I cont help myself its like drug. And I have feeling she senses that too.
    ………………………………. I’m really confused but all this meeting stuff fills me with the energy and mood witch I haven’t had for ……. I don’t even remember for how long time. (its like opening youire soul to the world And let the feeling and sences in for 500% and some euphoria)

I like her and the feeling it gives.
    Extremely confused

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here we go again.

She's not your soulmate. She's familiar, interesting, and new. Like a drug, you said it.

Do a search for 'love and friend' on this site. YOu'll find its very common.

That is all.

It depends on your definition of soul mate. If you think a soul mate is only one person in this world who you are destined to be with, then no, she probably isn't and such a thing probably doesn't exist.

If by soul mate you mean someine who brings out the best in you, someone who helps you grow and improve, a healthy companion, a partner in life etc...then she could be, one of thousands.

But you're probably just infatuated with this woman, and yes it is like a drug... it's a chemical reaction.

Now is the time you find out who you really are. You've probably always thought of yourself as a good person (most people do). This situation is an opportunity to really test that. Are you a person with good values? Integrity? or are you a selfish cheater who would risk the ruin of two marriages because you feel a thrill?

You had your chance with her. You blew it. End of story. Go home to your wife.
    Spammer Spanker

As time passes, things get a little fuzzy. People don't remember things as well, they think the best times better and the worst times worse. Since you never got a real end to the relationship with her, you're looking back on it as if she's the perfect person, when she might not be. You never got a chance to see if there would be anything about her you couldn't live with, you never got a chance to have an explosive argument or to get tired of each other. It's the human tendancy to be overly romantic. The best thing to do is doubt. Tell yourself she wouldn't have made as good a romantic partner in the end, and love your wife as you did when you married her. By some combination of circumstances, you were afraid back then. Something about the circumstances with the woman you're with ended in marriage. Life isn't a fairy tale, and nothing will come of thinking about her that way.

what you had with her was probably special, but it's history, gone, past tense. You gotta be living for today and not for yesterday. Both of you are married with children, have a loving family of your own. Would you even consider giving up all that away for the unthinkable? You guys can always be friends forever... but anything more than that, think about how many lives will you be ruining? If someone has be to hurt in the course of your venture for lost love, I say this was never meant to be.