+ Follow This Topic

Thread: =Numb=

=Numb=

Hey peeps...my first time posting here since i am new...

Well it goes like this...i had 2 crushes in the past...the first one doesn't affects me much...but the second one had me devastated since last year...during my birthday...i found her 2 timing me wif another guy as we came face to face in a shop and saw her wif the other guy...i felt terrible and she explains to me that the guy was her ex-boyfriend and she was just shopping wif him for my birthday present...well i accept her explainations...but after that incident , she started shunning me...refusing to pick up my call and reply my msges....i am confuse and concluded tat maybe she was angry wif me for being jealous...and so i apologise to her...but the usual goes on...no replies no nothing from her...a year had past since tat incident..and slowly i found myself feeling empty in the heart...numb...i m like the living dead...body is present but the mind and will to live is absent..from time to time i tot about suicide and feel meaningless to live when i saw or heard my friends get engage wif girls that they just knew...i wont deny my feelings of jealousy...i felt like an outcast and feel leftout...i think i am suffering from depression...i wanna get out of this situation...can anyone suggest wat should i do?
    Thank u peeps...God bless...

You might be depressed, but it's best to see a doctor about that possibility. Thoughts of suicide are not something to play with.

That said, it's not a big deal that you don't have anyone right now. You do have your entire life in front of you, and the fact that one girl was mean enough to betray your trust shouldn't be reason for your life to come to a full stop. Though your wording confuses me a little. Just crushes or relationships? If you weren't even in an actual relationship with this girl, then it makes the situation even more unreasonable--on your part.

You're only left out if you're doing it to yourself. You mention friends, so you have them. Go out somewhere. Find some social function, or gather up a bunch of people and have one for yourself. Ask your friends to introduce you to girls you don't know. Bottom line is, you have to put yourself out there to get somewhere. But you really might want to deal with the possible depression first, because that would most certainly be a turn-off for most women.