+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My weakness..

Quote Originally Posted by yppiZ View Post
    All my depression was fueled to it's maximum threshold when I found out a girl I liked very much happens to be going with my best friend now, even until this day this bugs the shit out of me and I can't get over my obsession with this woman.
    Well, you'll be more than happy to know that we were on the same boat... once upon a time..

I'm not sh*tting you.. read some of my posts.. I met this girl, wanted to ask her out.. TOLD my best friend about it.. and be4 I could see her again in class and had the chance to speak to her.. my best friend told me that HE ASKED HER OUT.. (while I was taking him fishing.. on my boat!)

But.. it's ok.. because if history is bound to repeat itself.. your best friend will not be treating her too well.. and in about 1.5-2.5 years.. she's going to leave him.. and you're going to be next to her.. and eventually.. if a new relationship doesn't form.. at least you'll have great sex..

But.. again, I digress.. although back then she was all I could think about.. I realize NOW.. at my current level in life.. how incompatable the two of us would have been in the long-run.. Now, it's not one of those things i'm asking you to think about.. only because "love is blind" and it does cloud the mind from seeing the truth.. so it's not something you would be able to see at this point.. but keep in mind for years down the line.. when you think back to her.. You'll realize how happy you would have been THEN.. but how unhappy you would be NOW (years down the line) if you would still be with her..

Anyway.. no more fooling around for me.. have to study for M&A.. I must be feeling awfully cocky to not be studying all this time..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

My best friend didn't "steal" the girl from me, they just met each other through me and I was left to hang. I'm still suicidal, I can't be at peace with myself and I feel that I wasn't supposed to exist, I don't believe in "we're all here for a reason".

Quote Originally Posted by yppiZ View Post
    I'm still suicidal, I can't be at peace with myself and I feel that I wasn't supposed to exist, I don't believe in "we're all here for a reason".
    Contradiction!

If you don't believe in the whole B.S. about "we're all here for a reason"... then how can you go on to say how "I feel that I wasn't supposed to exist".. See.. if you really don't believe in that crap.. then your existance is just as meaningless as everyone else's existance..

I mean.. If you use your logic.. Albert Einstein wasn't supposed to exist.. his insight to physics helped give way to the creation of the atomic bomb.. yikes.. Similarly.. you being around.. gave way to your best friend being "introduced" to this girl.. wtf?

Let me tell you something.. If you like this girl.. why the hell would you INTRODUCE this girl to your friend? seriously.. You hate yourself.. not for any other reason.. but for not being MAN enough to ask her out.. and as a result.. you felt the need to introduce her to your friend.. WHY? because that's what unmanly guys do by default.. it's like man law or something.. they can't ask a girl out themselves.. but to feel special.. they instead introduce them to their friends..

Honestly.. the issue isn't your looks, it isn't your friend.. it's not even this girl.. the issue is YOU.. you seriously have to snap out of this emo-sh*t and depression non-sense, and realize that you have the mental ability to attract other women.. and quite honestly.. that's all you need.. for as long as you dress well, smell good, keep clean.. the rest is all up to your mouth and pockets..

See.. here's the thing.. when a man walks into a room; there's an aura around him.. for some men.. the aura is there.. for others, it's not.. A guy with no aura around him has little chance of attracting women's attention.. but all he has to do is build up this aura around him.. Women know what i'm talking about.. an attractive guy walks in.. even if he doesn't look like a model.. there's "something" about him.. and all it is.. is in the way he walks, talks, smiles, moves, and how well he takes care of himself (dresses, hygene).. That being said.. in effect, you can capture a woman's attention without even being that good-looking..

But what magic powers does a guy need to have to get this aura? None.. he just needs willpower.. which is something you're lacking.. but making up for with your lavish never-ending supply of self-loathing excuses.. seriously.. stop it.. be a man.. You can't expect good things to just happen to you out of the world feeling pitty for you.. that's what bums do.. and at the end of the day.. they're still bums.. so start changing your way.. by first changing your attitude towards life and yourself..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 03-11-07 at 07:42 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I didn't introduce the girl to anyone, my friend found her by chance. But... I'll try... I'll try...

Now, I want to kill myself just for the fact I'm born, I don't even know why I survived the first suicide attempt.

look man, I just turned 20 and I never touched a girl until freshman year of college. and even then the touchy stuff happened only like for one day. It wasn't a one night stand, and I didn't even kiss her.

So now I'm 20 and I've never kissed a girl. And I'm looking for one and I am outgoing.

Just let it come slowly man. It will come eventually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12