+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is the end in sight

is the end in sight

the attitude of my girlfriend of 1yr has undergone a dramatic change lately that l find hard to understand. A birthday gift l bought for her was retuned , she hardly returns my calls and is skiping dates that we plan togather, she used to visit me almost 3 times a week now she is cutting it back to once a week ,my question is should l make a move and jump out before l`m finally dumped or should l stay and work it out l must say her attitude is really affecting myself esteem . l dont want to confront her because l dont want to come out as insecure.
    koby

from a girl's pov

Hey dadcob,
    My advice is to talk to her...ask her if there is something bothering her. Hopefully, she'll take the opportunity to bring up whatever is on her mind, but know that she also may be too afraid to. No one wants to break up...no matter who does the breaking up, it hurts both ends. And being that the two of you have been together for a year now, I'm sure there are so many wonderful times you both can look back on, and there is fear of letting it all go down the drain.
    As far as staying in or pulling out, that's completely up to you. What do you want? And once she brings up whatever is bothering her, the two of you have to both be willing to work it out for it to work, or there is no point in continuing the relationship.
    Also, I don't think confronting her will make her think you're insecure. You have good reasoning behind you for asking, and sometimes girls need the guy to ask if something's wrong. Hope everything works out!
    Sincerely,
    Angelface
    Psalm 20:4 "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'll be honest with you, with such a dramatic change in your current relationship, most likely her feelings are changing. you notice it but she probably is unsure if you see this change or not. honestly you should talk to her about it and let her know that you sense this change. it might be her signals to let you know that things are changing. it's better to talk to her about it now, rather than to let it linger on and drag the pain on..if that is the way that it is going. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I think it's too late for the jumping out. You can finally get the hint, consider the relationship over and stop calling.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow so very blunt.. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...