+ Follow This Topic

Thread: green grass

green grass

Its been a rea LONG TIME scince i have been here. Hello everyone, i have an issue.

They say that the grass isnt always greener on the other side but it could be and how do u know if you dont go see?

Im worried. i have been with sos for almost two years now we have had ups and downs have a beautiful family, but latley i just feel i dunno like i want to be somehere else not nessesarily in someone elses arms but just somewhere else. I have to admit we have been fightng i feel like i put in more effort im more couteous kind, and i did meet someone who is great i think but i dont even know this person. These things take time. In my head i have thoughts of what it would be like without my sos around...... and it would suck. We are having a down, and now my mind is all over the place. I am a little older and thought out now and i have doubts in my mind now,

Has anyone ever experienced this before and done nothing aprecitated the grass you do live on and forget about new green grass? I feel like i may miss out on something. ahhhhh its been a long time coments are apprecitaed. Sry for my spelling too.

love
    xoxoxoxoxo
    blue
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I kind of feel like once you have made a family, you can't go looking around at other people's grass so much... you are obligated to tend to your own, and to make that grow. Other gardens will always look attractive, but they aren't yours.

(Disregard that opinion if your guy is a junkie, a drunkard, a serial cheater, or is physically abusive.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?