+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Understanding the girl I am interested in !!! She's giving mixed signals

Understanding the girl I am interested in !!! She's giving mixed signals

Hello to all members. Well I am 19 years old. I am in 3rd year in college and I got attracted to a girl from the first year. Few months back I went and spoke to her and asked her name, and other details. Then again one fine day I went a spoke to her and asked if she remembers me and she said "yes".
    During this both of us have been exchanging lot of stares. My class is in the first floor and hers in the third. So during early morning or lunch hours I used to look up to her floor and she used to look at me too. Some time, when I look at her she used to turn away and then look at me again. sometime she will continue looking.
    There are 2 ways to come down from the third floor, one way will lead directly to my class and the other path is far away from my class. She used to take the other path(far from my class) everyday except fridays. On fridays she has to attend a lab which is right under my class so that's a natural path.
    One day I went and spoke to her and asked if she knew my name, she said no and so I gave her my name, I asked her if she has any contact number, she said no(I know from friends in her class that she does not have a mobile). After we spoke this, next day. I see her getting down using the path close to my class. I was standing outside and she smiled and I smiled back. She usually gets down using the other path which is far away from my class so I was happy that she came down using this path. The next day too she got down using this path so I talked to her this time. I asked her what's her hostel room number was and then called up that night. I talked something and asked if she was comfortable if I call to that hostel number. She said the phone is directly in front of the wardens room and so its not that comfortable. so i asked if she had any other number and she said no. Later next day, she got down using the same stairs near my class(If she didn't like me calling she could have taken the other way). So that weekend she went home. She is not accepting my orkut friend requests and not responding in orkut. I can't understand this ??? what should I do.
    I know she does not have a personal number.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she thinks you are cute, but already has a boyfriend.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe she thinks you are cute, but already has a boyfriend.
    oh no, how do I help it ?
    are you sure ? any other insights ?

Just make a more blunt move! Ask her out the next time youre passing in the hallways!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.