+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hugs n stuff..

hugs n stuff..

hi guys =] i love you.

well lets get down to business
    im single again. for 2 weeks now. and my old 1 year long relationship is in the past now. its been bad for a while so i am completely over it, i realized that it made me miserable and im happy now.

so the problem is this

this cute girl.
    i just saw her at my friend's house and she was like saying i got a nice butt to her friends haha and i havent even seen her before
    the next day i got a hug from her... randomly shes like hey can i have a hug..im like, from my friend ? shes like no, from you so i gave her one

then i added her on myspace but she barely talks to me and i told her to im me and she didnt.. (i ended up iming her today)

yesterday, i saw her outside and i was going home with my friend and she came behind us with her friend and she asked me for a hug again.. so i gave her a hug again.. and she left.. (she did it wtih my friend and her friend there)

so today i imed her and she wasnt even talking i led the whole conversation when i ended saying screw it and just stopped talking and thats where it ended..

so what the heck is going on..she doesnt really try to talk to me but she chases me for hugs?!?

lol I hate aim conversations when dating or trying to get to know a girl its so dull. IMO don't ever get on aim when shes on haha get her number. Iono but conversations on the internet are always hardest to determine how they are feeling since theres no real way to read or feel any emotion. So yeh my only advice is get her number see how the conversation goes on the phone if its still dull and boring and conversation seems forced there must not be any chemistry and she is just a hug lover who is just using you for hugs haha iono but yehh.

well next time she asks you for a hug..ignore her. she's obviously putting up an act when she's around her friends..when in fact she doesn't have any confidence at all.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

i dont think her friends have anything to do with this though.. and yes ive heard that she is a hug lover, but why a hug from someone she doesnt even know? and why specifically me? theres other people.

and the phone number thing..im a little uncomfortable how am i suppose to do that? ...i barely got her aim...idk itd be weird and awkward

why specifically you?..maybe she's just in need of a bit of affection. i would ask her upfront why she acts different in person..don't let her use you.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

nono. she is pretty she can get other guys for affection. ive seen her give hugs to her guy friends but i dont get why she gives them to me since im a complete stranger to her 100% and i dont feel comfortable asking her why she acts differently nor do i have the chance because everyone is always there and we never talk 1 on 1 and ive only seen her 3 times in person haha

so when you do talk to her on aim..does she seem into what you have to say? if not..then she's obviously not interested in you..don't try to force anything cos she's probably just a person who likes a lot of physical contact full stop.

She prob just likes hugs! If she aint interested in talking to you that much on the net then she can't be that interested in you.

Jesus, it's only been two weeks!
    Spammer Spanker

just go for it. ask her out or something. what is the worst that could happen? she says no? big deal. at least you will know if she likes you or if she just needs attention.

and if she just likes you for your hugs.......then give her hugs! whats wrong with that. someone once told me that you needed 6 hugs a day to be healthy.

i cant ask her out ..ive known her for 3 days.. i have standarts too.. i dont know a single thing about her..i dont like dumb chicks and idk whether she is or not

theres nothing wrong with giving hugs, i just wondered why she would want them repeatedly from a stranger if she didnt think he was cute or somthing of that sort

no commitments....just to get to know her....

invite her and one of her gfs and one of you friends and just hang out

"hey my friends and i are going to a movie....wanna come along? you can bring a friend or more"

just to get to know her.