+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm an idiot, lol.

I'm an idiot, lol.

hi

A few months ago at my local gym/pool I saw this girl and it was sort of by accident that i noticed her..... i needed help with something and searched for the nearest worker. When i started talking i looked at her and i started to get this stupid grin on my face, lol. She seemed to be listening to me and gave me pretty intense eye contact from what i saw.

The next week she came past me as she was helping someone else and seemed to stare at me so i stared back..... probably for about 3-4 seconds but it seemed like ages, lol. she didn't really smile though :S

I saw her a couple of times after that but very briefly and she seemed to stop working at the times that i would go.

up until 2 days ago when i saw her again... she passed me a few time and once while i was swimming i looked up and saw her looking at me and then she grinned and kept working... then as i was about to leave i tried to enquire about something just to talk to her... but mayeb i said the wrong thing... i'm an idiot, lol

I'm a 20 year old guy, on the shy side and never had a gf because no girls i have seen have really interested me that much.. but this one for some reason

what should i do, lol.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should introduce yourself to her. Ask her name. And then ask if it would be all right for you to squeeze her boobies.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

1st part sounds good.......2nd part i'm not too sure about lol

Oh, you can trust Gribble. He's really happy in a long-term relationship.

But I don't think you should ask outright. You should use sign-language.
    Spammer Spanker

tried to talk today.. didn't go too well......

oh well, f!@#$ it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhys87 View Post
    I'm a 20 year old guy, on the shy side and never had a gf because no girls i have seen have really interested me that much.. but this one for some reason

what should i do, lol.
    Buy prostitutes, in the long run they are cheaper than girlfriends.

Tedel Guest
    mm... I'd say...

1. relax, because she's not the last woman in the world.

2. relax, because the worst thing she can tell you is 'no'.

Suggestion for a line? What about something like: "You know? It's a pity I met you here, because if you weren't working now, I'd feel more free to ask if you want to go..." (for a coffee of something like that.)

well.. maybe the approach didn't go as bad as i thought. Basically i went up to her when i was leaving... smiled and asked for her name. The convo stalled though and i was fidgeting with the water bottle in my hand pretty badly, lol.

Recently she has been working and hasn't gone out of her way to run from me...lol, which i thought she would do.

And today when i was leaving she saw me and seemed to distance herself from the other worker but i just walked past her.

i got no idea :S

Quote Originally Posted by Stalin_Skaya View Post
    Buy prostitutes, in the long run they are cheaper than girlfriends.

long and short
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

If you didn't have a Girlfriend yet, then just go up to her and start up a conversation, you'll never feel confident unless you practice with your first experience, take a risk and don't let the fear of being shy control your life.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin