+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do Girls Seem To Fall Out Of Love So Easy??

Why Do Girls Seem To Fall Out Of Love So Easy??

The reason i ask is because my girlfriend gave me a photo album for Valentine's Day with 1 picture of us in the front of it and she wrote this and I quote..."It's not everyday that a girl meets a guy as great as you. This is for all the memories to come. XOXO :-)" And exactly a month later she broke up with me. I felt the same way and I couldnt just lose feelings that fast. How could she lose feelings so fast????

its probably just her or the type of girls you're choosing that tend to be this way.

are there any behaviors that you could have done that may have changed her mind? like being insecure or unsure? or saying "i love you" way too quickly?
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

I know it was my fought.And no i didnt say " I love you". I never did tell her that yet. We only dated 3 months but we just clicked like no other girl i ever dated. I was real sure I liked her and thought she would become my wife actually. But I came off as being unsure about our relationship because she seemed like she lost interest in me and it went downhill from there. And like an idiot I asked her if she wanted to just be friends because i thought SHE did. And i explained to her that I DID NOT want to be just friends. I just brought it up incase she was scared to. So she may have still thought i wanted to be only friends. I dont know!! She wound up saying "I dont think I can give you what you need in a relationship". I didnt need her to cling on me but showing a little more affection at times woulda been nice. So i dunno...still confused.......

You two deserve each other. Or not. Whatever. Look, miscommunication-as-plot-device works in romantic comedies, but not in real life. Fix this shit or you'll lose her forever, and rightly so.
    Spammer Spanker

Well I tried to a couple weeks after we broke up. I wrote her a long letter to express how i felt we miscommunicated and took it to her mom's house so i didnt worry her stopping by her house. I just let it be after that. I figured i did all i could do. I guess I "set her free" like they say. But i was hoping one day she would see the light. But she started dating some new guy like 3 weeks or a month after we broke up and it made me feel "not so special" since she seemed so unselective and found somebody so quick. I feel like i did all i could do. Its been 8 months ago and i still care alot.

Quote Originally Posted by lovinlife1980 View Post
    The reason i ask is because my girlfriend gave me a photo album for Valentine's Day with 1 picture of us in the front of it and she wrote this and I quote..."It's not everyday that a girl meets a guy as great as you. This is for all the memories to come. XOXO :-)" And exactly a month later she broke up with me. I felt the same way and I couldnt just lose feelings that fast. How could she lose feelings so fast????
    I guess everything that girls says shouldnt be taken seriously.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shit, it lasted one month?? that's longer than most of my relationships.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well I tried to a couple weeks after we broke up. I wrote her a long letter to express how i felt we miscommunicated and took it to her mom's house so i didnt worry her stopping by her house. I just let it be after that. I figured i did all i could do. I guess I "set her free" like they say. But i was hoping one day she would see the light. But she started dating some new guy like 3 weeks or a month after we broke up and it made me feel "not so special" since she seemed so unselective and found somebody so quick. I feel like i did all i could do. Its been 8 months ago and i still care alot.
    then dude! live your life up and enjoy it. live it up and instead of living a life of nostalgia and be proud of being single. there are some things that you dont have when you are not in a relationship, but there are some things many people in relationships wish they had when they're single. so live it up and enjoy the independence and freedom of NOT being in a relationship.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

i don't think it's a general girl thing, i for example and totally not personable on a certain level, i'd be that falling out of like girl , because i think love is too strong a thing for most situations, but it just happens, maybe you are dating dominators, comme moi.

maybe she just never had the feelins you thought she did in the first place

Hey Alidile! What do you mean by saying "i think love is too strong a thing for most situations, but it just happens, maybe you are dating dominators, comme moi." I dont understand that and mostly the last 2 words............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Also, for the other replies....that is why I dont understand why women would say things they dont mean. MISSLEEPY said "maybe she just never had the feelins you thought she did in the first place". My question is... WHY DID MY EX-GIRLFRIEND SAY THOSE WORDS THEN???? IT JUST LED ME ON TO THINK WE HAD A FUTURE AND THAT SHE DID CARE!!! If she didnt mean those words she shouldn't have said them in that letter to me. Thats where i stand!

WHY DID MY EX-GIRLFRIEND SAY THOSE WORDS THEN???? IT JUST LED ME ON TO THINK WE HAD A FUTURE AND THAT SHE DID CARE!!! If she didnt mean those words she shouldn't have said them in that letter to me. Thats where i stand!
    We need to set this guy up with bethfromEngland
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    We need to set this guy up with bethfromEngland
    LMAO .

But seriously, it means that the girls could just be very lovING people vs. IN love w/ you. plus you can love someone and NOT be in love w/ them or want to be with them. anyways the dominator. perhaps the women you are going for like to be in total control of situations and like to bail before they have to deal w/ anything. there's so many reasons but i think you're question CAN NOT apply to women on a whole and does NOT.
    comme moi is French for like me.
    I get these intense feelings of like for people, or I used to until I ACTUALLY fell in love with someone and now i can differentiate between the 2 but I would fall out of it so easily because I just liked them that much. Perhaps these people don't know what love really is.

I agree with MiSSleepy, sometimes ppl misunderstand their own feelings, don't feel bad, try to fix things and if it doesn't work out for the best, move on, maybe someone wonderful is waiting for you out there!!!
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She said it as a combination of guilt/appeasement/duty.

FYI, many women 'leave' a relationship emotionally long before they physically pack it in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast