+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really hard to understand for me..

Really hard to understand for me..

Aight well I'll start my story from like 2 years back.. (I WROTE THIS IN FEBRUAR 2007, makes almoust 3 years now)

I was 16 years old
    At the beginning I'd say that I was more like quiet boy at that time.
    When I finished primary school, (9 years of school over here) then I went to highschool to learn economy.

First day in new class at same school where I had been last 9 yrs. I noticed one girl who I really started liking in first place. One of my new classmates.
    After cople of months I had real crush on her.

Winter came and we have 24 December so called Christmas Eve when presents are being shared.
    I sent her 6 roses, chocolate and poem which had written inside that I love her.
    At the end of poem there was my name.
    I waited cople of days and then I went to call her out.

When I got to her house I opened the gate and went to the door, ringed the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.
    She came to the door and I asked if she'd come out.
    She said that I had came on wrong time because she's about to eat dinner.
    I asked if she has some spare time after that, answer was that she's going to see her horse with her parents after that and can't.

She also asked if Im not scared of dogs since there was sign on the gate, I said that I thought that dogs aren't out witch such cold. (tho I was thinking at the gate for 2 minutes to go or not to go then I took my courage and said to myself that "I will fight with that dog no matter which one she has incase it attacks me")
    Whole time while we were talking she were blushing a bit and can't foward you the way she looked at me but I could say that she did liked me at that point.

Next day I called her. Asked if she could come out. She said she can't because she already has plans with her girlfriends.

Day after that she told me that she's going to cinema and can't really come.

Third time she told me again that she has no time and also asked with not very happy voice "are you going to call me every day now?". I said okey, I won't call anymore and she hang up before I finished the word anymore.
    (also she sounded like "oh what did I do" after she asked that question.. was like breathing like that into phone)

I didn't tried to call her out after that. When school began.. first lesson was history, she sat right behind me. I was bit shy and didn't had plan to say a word however I don't know if she or her deskmate knocked on my chair's leg rapidly.
    It made me bit nervous and I turned around and asked "what do you think about that?". She blushed and asked "about what?". I said "nevermind" and turned around. (Since others started staring towards us)

By the end of summer I called her to my birthday where she came however we didn't talked much there.

In the summer, right after my 17th birthday I got my limited drivers licence. It's like you have to have someone with 2 years of driving skills next to you.

Girl A - the one who I have crush on.
    Girl C - girl who is Girl A's best girlfriend and also our classmate

When I got these and heard that "Girl A" has horse competition like 100km away from here. I heard it from my friend who wanted to go there.
    He wanted to go there because of another girl.. I thought that okey I'll go, just had to find car and someone with 2 years of driving skills to not to break the law.

I had a car from my dad but he wanted to know who am I going with.. I told him some random name and keeped on looking for someone with 2 years of driving skills.
    "The day was it" and I had no one with 2 years of driving skills. I had like 1 hour until competition starts. My friend keeped on calling and told me that he already promised girls over there that we'll be there.
    Finally I managed to convince my dad that my friend has full licence however he didn't had one.

So we drove over to the competition and looked around over there.
    One of our both friends came up to us and started talking, we asked where's "Girl A" and she pointed at her.
    I saw she was walking with another boy together .. when she passed us we said hi, she smiled and said hi back however after that she walked away with that other boy.

I asked from "Girl C" if they're dating or not and she answered that "Is that a joke, they could never be together, that guy is like worst nightmare of hers".

So at least I knew they weren't dating.

At the end of summer I got my own car.. 1990 volvo 440.
    I had crash with another car and other man admitted his quilty in that.
    So no more volvo.. I got like 850 usd for it from insurance.
    However I was driving without anyone with 2 years of skills next to me.
    If that man would had asked my licence I would been quilty but he didn't so I was lucky.

After cople months I bought myself 1996 BMW 3 series.
    I drove around with that and when we had trip to theatre like 120km from here I went with my own car.
    Her deskmate (Girl C) asked if she could come with me I said sure and later "Girl A" asked if she could join us.. I said afcorse you may.

Well heading to theatre I talked to her deskmate a bit but not alot and not much either with "Girl A".
    I didn't wanted to be too intrusive.

After theatre while we were about to head back they asked if two more girs could come with us to head back..
    Since all others were going with bus and obiviously car moves faster.
    I let them join us and then there was me and four girls in the car.

We head back and stopped once at gas station where all the girls went outside to smoke and talk.. since I wasn't smoker and I knew that girls have their own stuff to discuss I didn't went out.
    They were beside car and were talking.. "Girl A" looked at me and told others: "look how boored he seems to be".
    I said towards them that I heard that in a louder voice. I did it since Im not much of eavesdropper and didn't wanted to hear things that really aren't ment for me. Like when she'd say that she likes me or other girls start talking about it.. that would have seemed not right for me tho now I regret what I said with loud voice.

After that we had another small stop (they needed to go to pee despertly) but then we kept on driving and I noticed that road has black ice on it and it's quite slippery.
    However I kept on driving with same speed I had.

They also singed along to music I had in my car and asked why I don't sing with them, I looked back and told them that Im not much of a singer.. then I looked at "Girl A" and she looked at me. It was like moment of silence for cople of seconds but then I turned around and watched the road again. Saftey first..

While passing from two cars one car came towards us out from nowhere and I had to hit breaks.
    It was felt then how slippery it was. I have been on ice-roads on the lakes at winters and I have a little knowledge how to drive on ice, so don't think that I was crazy ok?. We finally got back to our town.

Cople weeks later:

We had dancing course in our school. The guy who she was usually dancing with didn't came this time. I asked her if she'd dance with me she looked down (my feet or ground) blushed and didn't say a word, I asked again she still looked down.. stepped back once and blushed even more, her best friend (girl C) told her "come on dance with him" but she still didn't said even one word. Then I said with a little louder voice "well I bet she has reason for this then" and walked to next girl and got myself another dancepartner.

After dancing course there is wardrobe at school where our jackets are at and after I got mine. I was heading to exit when she came towards me while talking to the phone, I smiled at her and she smiled at me. (I smiled because of the incident happened upstairs, trying to tell her it was quite fun for me)

Cople of weeks before I wrote this text here we had Christmas party at our teachers homeroom where "Girl A" left early telling everyone to enjoy the party and that she really has to go training with her horse.

One week before I wrote this text one of my other friend asked me who's the guy who "Girl A" dates with. I was like "what?". He said that there's some guy living in nearby town and drives around with BMW. I said I have no clue. (thought myself that she might be talking about me since I had BMW)

He said let's find out.. so we had the name and we finally got that guys mobile number with not very easy way (had to lend "Girl C" phone for that) and I called him. I asked straight "Is there friendship of love between you and Girl A" answer was "love".

By the way it was the same guy who was with "Girl A" in the summer, but where "Girl C" told us that his worst nightmare of Girl A's.

After that in msn "Girl A" seemed to be mad at my friend who told me all about it since she thought that my friend called him. (the guy she was susposed to date. Probably because she was thinking "what does her private life has got to do with others")

I wrote her in msn that I called him. And that if she really wants then she can be mad at me but not at my friend since he has got nothing to do with that.

She told me that it's funny that we called that guy. I said that "really? how come you told me that you don't have time when I called you out".
    She told me that she wasn't dating at that guy at that time.Also asked from me if she didn't made herself clear already before.

I said that tell me no in CAPS and I'll understand it 100% and she really wrote me "NO" in caps. (however it took like 20 seconds to wait for that)

The end of the story or to be continued..
    This is where it ends in February.

Second post here is also made by me since this forum has char limit to 10000

Now:
    .. Story follows November 2007

In this forum here.. Kate answered my question what was bothering me alot for a long time already but then came up another question. *What should I do if I like her and I know she likes me?*.

Here's the situation..

Both of us think we're in dead end or something like that.
    I was the rusher before, tried to call her out etc, she was leaving me impression as she's a shy girl acctually with boys.
    After that I belived that I probably blowed it with rushing since once when I asked.. "If I got you right then you aren't intrested?" answer .. "you didn't"
    And since then she's acting strange like I tried to bring out where Kate answered me that she thinks now like this **because now its serious. and she is all like omgish what if i mess up and he doesnt like me anymore :S**

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    because now its serious. and she is all like omgish what if i mess up and he doesnt like me anymore :S
    Okay she thinks like that and I had almoust buryed thought that she would go out with me.. never had feeling that she doesn't like me because when ever I tried to ignore her she seemed to get mad at me. *I mean ignore in a way not looking at her, not "peeking" at her, eg. trying to cover my left eye with left hand not to see her in left corner of my eye.* (while learning seeing her makes you dream and you can't concentrate)
    Anyways she's been trying lately to get contact with me .. to start conversation like asks stuff eg. "why did you crashed your first car?" (it's silly for me tho, what should I say? - hey since I didn't saw other car and after all it was his fault or something?)
    Then tried to use me as pass-on person .. her girlfriends ask me to pass her books, or workbooks sometimes and pass them back if needed. Once I asked "why did I have to pass her book and then right after pass it back to you from her girlfriend?" and she said because **She** wanted the book.

Each time she takes the book from me or I give her book/workbook or something else she blushes.. aight she might be shy but what shall I do in such situations, just play along?

ahh Im confused I might just keep on doing my stuff and let her try to catch me .. would be more complicated for me to try something and think the way she does at the moment ......

"It's serious now.. Aww what if I blow it and she doesn't like me anymore?"

Im in a way of thinking - whatever she does I wouldn't let her blow it or if she accidently does it then ... NA it's just not possible for her to blow it

I just had to type this been thinking on it for two weeks and can't get rid of that way of thinking. That makes my head spin, and it's hard to go to work right after school or concentrate on studying in school.

yea, she's still my classmate for very last year.

*END OF STORY*

Note: I left cars in since without them wouldn't be the story.. currently have got 1999 yr mb e class and trying to sell the bmw. - so don't flame me about putting them in, I have no intention to show myself as wealthy, rich or whatever. After all Im annonymous in this forum no-one knows me in real life here.

Now yeah I belive everyone who finished this could write a book about my life now. Anyways this is been in my mind for last 3 years and I can't get her out of my mind since she just won't stop acting like she likes me. I have no clue what to do. Waiting for answers - loads of answers.

dude, I think that constitutes as a novella .... seriously! Do you mind summing up the issue in a paragraph? I started reading but you lost me half way through the first post because it's all so jumbled and some of it seemed irrelevant. What I gather from what I DID read, you were technically stalking you and she was making excuses not to see you and you didn't get it at all...

to be honest I didn't really understand what you were writing exept that I should spread it around to paragraphs but I don't know how to

If she wanted to be in a relationship with you, she would be. She knows how you feel. There have been a million and three opportunities. Frankly, I think she likes the attention more than anything--a guy likes her! But it sounds like she views you as a friend more than anything else. Oh, and I've never seen anyone blush. Unless her skin gets to a very interesting colour, blushing is the sort of thing that most people will only notice in themselves. Well, that or I'm dense. Either way, I don't think you should rely so much on it as an indicator. Yeah, she gets annoyed when you ignore her, but I get annoyed when friends ignore me, too. She's turned you down twice. Well, rather, avoided the subject and then said NO. That means something. She likes you as a person, she likes that you like her. That's about all, it sounds like. There's no other reason to avoid a relationship with you. (Well, aside from major self-esteem issues, but we won't go into that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    If she wanted to be in a relationship with you, she would be. She knows how you feel. There have been a million and three opportunities. Frankly, I think she likes the attention more than anything--a guy likes her! But it sounds like she views you as a friend more than anything else. Oh, and I've never seen anyone blush. Unless her skin gets to a very interesting colour, blushing is the sort of thing that most people will only notice in themselves. Well, that or I'm dense. Either way, I don't think you should rely so much on it as an indicator. Yeah, she gets annoyed when you ignore her, but I get annoyed when friends ignore me, too. She's turned you down twice. Well, rather, avoided the subject and then said NO. That means something. She likes you as a person, she likes that you like her. That's about all, it sounds like. There's no other reason to avoid a relationship with you. (Well, aside from major self-esteem issues, but we won't go into that.)
    her face goes red all over and not just a bit but the whole face.

she's not just getting mad at me.
    when she's saying something that makes others laugh .. then other friends of ours say something and they laugh again - now when I say something into that convo then everyone are quiet.
    - I don't get it when Im saying something to others they keep on going but when she's involved noone dares to say anything, I don't know why is it like that. Meybe they know something what I don't.

truth is she did turned me down twice which was more then year ago.

so as from your side I should just sit back, relax and enjoy her efforts for frienship and never try to ask her out again right?

Well, you either don't ask her out or you do. She's said no twice--do you honestly want to hope that that'll change? Is it worth the time to hope that it'll change? I guess it's what I'm saying, yes. Try to look elsewhere if you can. Even in the better case that she's liked you all this time, would you really want to be involved with someone so set on playing with you in such a way?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Well, you either don't ask her out or you do. She's said no twice--do you honestly want to hope that that'll change? Is it worth the time to hope that it'll change? I guess it's what I'm saying, yes. Try to look elsewhere if you can. Even in the better case that she's liked you all this time, would you really want to be involved with someone so set on playing with you in such a way?
    In fact. Yes I would ask her out if I'd know that she likes me.
    Tho I don't know it and I probably can't find it out in any way.

Currently I'd want to be friends with her and meybe if it's ment to be then we might get together but if not then to have such a great girl as my friend would be nice.

Now question is how to approach her? So she would become more communicative with me? - on friendship level.