+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Older Woman

Older Woman

I'm a single guy and I was doing a public lecture and a woman comes up after and said, "I thought you were great!" She gives me her business card and says to email sometime.

I emailed and then she asked me out for lunch.

I went to lunch and it is a 2 hour conversation about life, etc. She's 49 years old and I'm 39. It is fairly apparent that she has never been married and has no kids. At first, she's totally nervous during the conversation but then relaxes quite a bit. She's kinda cute and I kind of thought, "Well, does she want to be friends or more than friends?"

Oh, she insists on paying for lunch.

Here's even better news: she apparently lives about 5 blocks from my house and she's very wealthy, too.

Does a middle aged woman ask a 39 year old guy out for a 2 hour lunch to be friends or is she really looking for a good shagging?

I'm not used to being an item of interest to older women; this is a new angle for me...assuming it is what I think it might be.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Does a middle aged woman ask a 39 year old guy out for a 2 hour lunch to be friends or is she really looking for a good shagging?
    She is probably still trying to decide. I doubt she has thought this all the way through to the end (like you do). You have probably simply sparked her interest, and she is looking to see if you can continue to hold it. Don't overthink this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I've got two words for you: Boy Toy.

Go with it, CAM. Why the hell not?
    Spammer Spanker

omg somebody likes cam and it's not for money!

she MUST want him for sex. i mean, women ONLY want money and sex, right?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahahahaha!

She's no golddigger & she's interesting? Duh, Cam. Duh...

Just hang onto your heart for a bit, BoyToy. Giga could be right.

oh yea you did something to peak her interest Cam! Id say Boy Toy too. BUT BUT theres a chance she may be interested in something more. Some women like to date younger men, ya never know, go for it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a friend who dated a fellow 10 years younger than her (she was in her mid 40s). She was really insecure about it for a long time, but the man loves her to pieces. I was a bridesmatron (is that a word?) at their wedding. Lovely couple.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    omg somebody likes cam and it's not for money!

she MUST want him for sex. i mean, women ONLY want money and sex, right?
    I dunno....is that all they want? Perhaps you could instruct me on the ways of women..... as long as she stays away from the cognac.

Yeah, she would not want me for money since she's got more that I got. She ain't got sex though....so, perhaps that where I come in...no pun intended, naturally.

Seriously, I guess we'll just have to see if it goes anywhere.

And very convenient, too. Just a few blocks away; shorter than me (FINALLY); cute; business-savvy; so, who knows. Boy Toy. Gawd, if you saw me you'd laugh at yourself for saying that

it's women like her that make it hard for women like vashhh and I to bamboozle men out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I dunno....is that all they want?
    i think they all want a big huge penis. attached to a smart brain, which you obviously have. she's checking to see if you have the other part too.

if you do, i'd say you are the boy toy sent from god and she made a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i think they all want a big huge penis. attached to a smart brain, which you obviously have. she's checking to see if you have the other part too.

if you do, i'd say you are the boy toy sent from god and she made a good choice.
    Post-coitus (it sounds dirty when you use that word, for some reason), my last girlfriend sat in bed next to me, staring at the ceiling. She smiled at me, rolled onto to her side facing me, caressed my manhood, and said in reference to herself, "I'm a lucky woman." She smiled and then kissed me.

Enough said.

You're a gigolo waiting to happen, CAM.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're a gigolo waiting to happen, CAM.
    LOL. Yeah, used to be a bit of a "rounder" back in my 20's. Heck, I have real love six years to see if it would/could be found and it hasn't happened. So, perhaps it is back to just screwing around. It would be nice if this situation worked out, since it is convenient and I'd bet that she's a freaking animal underneath her business attire

I can sum it up in one word.... COUGAR! lol..no, she may want more but Im thinkin if it was me, you'd be a boy toy.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast