+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Romantic Movies

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you probably could. it's really yummy. you could substitute green chili with some other spice or just leave it out. i've used red chili powder in it and it tastes awesome.

it's also really, rediculously easy to make. i'll hook you up with the recipe if you want.

also you could beef instead of pork for the carne. but pork is more tender.
    I love green chile... hook me up, baby!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

alright, first off i don't use measurements, so explaining recipes is a bit hard...

but basically you get an equal amount of squash and zucchini. you can use any kind of squash you want. spaghetti squash doesn't work cause it's too grainy, but others work. so you get those two things and cook them with a little olive oil and garlic on med. heat. cook them until they're almost soft and add a bag of frozen corn. canned corn is gross, and doesn't work. gotta be frozen. then add some green chili. however much you want. then add some salt, and there you have it.

all the work is in the preparation.

the squash gives it a buttery flavor. so if your kids like butter, they will like this stuff.

enjoy!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

tell me if anyone else finds these movie to be romantic but they do it for me everytime in order from most to least...
    1. dreamland
    2. garden state
    3. wicker park

these movies..... it's not like something forced it's almost sad you feel like they could really happen though. they are so simple. try em.

I had to look up two of those. Neither seemed to be romantic, but they sounded good.

Garden State, not so much. I've had enough Zach Braff to last me a lifetime.
    Spammer Spanker

Whose Zach Braff ?
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

someone who's getting paid to do what i wish i was doing... writing movies about absolutely nothing but human feelings and making a crapload doing it and starring in them too. he is on this show scrubs and produces writes and stars in the movies garden state and the last kiss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234