+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do guys flirt with girls they find unattractive?

Some guys just have a flirty personality. Thats just what they do around women because it just comes natural to them.

I used to flirt with every girl, but no anymore. I had 2 bad experiences where an ugly girl I flirted with called me several times to talk, ask my close friends about me, one even asked me out!! So from now on, I only flirt with girls I would go out with.
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

I think it's safer to stick to flirting with people you are attracted to.

Who wants pity anyway? As Nuevo testified, that can backfire!
    Last edited by Aidan; 06-01-08 at 02:52 AM. Reason: typo
    Aidan
    [URL="http://psciencelove.blogspot.com/"]Pseudo-science of Love[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC
    ][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Some guys flirt for an ego boost- they'll turn up the charm if they actually want the girl, but if they don't see anyone likely, they'll just flirt with the closest pair of boobs.
    I dont know how true it is either but its funny

And who cares if guys flirt with dogs to boost their ego, it boosts the girls ego too. I was walking in the mall one day and i decent youngling walked by and looked me in the eye and said "youre hot" and kept walking. That was it. and it made my whole day just dont go overboard with flirting with dogs because theyre insecure and will cling to you if you do it too much. And if youre a sweet guy that doesnt want to hurt feelings then it might be had to shake um

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Some guys flirt for an ego boost- they'll turn up the charm if they actually want the girl, but if they don't see anyone likely, they'll just flirt with the closest pair of boobs.
    I've been guilty of this. I've flirted with waitresses and cashiers just for practice.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mikwat View Post
    I've been guilty of this. I've flirted with waitresses and cashiers just for practice.
    i'm sure that they gave you a dirty look afterwards and either spit in your food or gave you the wrong amount of change.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I prefer to wait until an attractive female will start flirting with me.
    No ads in sigs

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^^ that's the wussy excuse.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ^^^^^ that's the wussy excuse.

raverboy
    Agreed.. (I need at least 10 characters, so i'm typing this little box to compensate, even though that's all I really had to say)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, it's always good to include my "raverboy" name in all my threads, just in case i come across those one worded replies.

raverboy

Take it from someone who was a waitress and a bartender for a long time- that shit is annoying, especially if you're there with another girl. I've had lots of guys flirt with me while I was waiting on them during a date, I suspect in an attempt to make their date insecure and therefore shift the balance of power in their relationship. It's vile.

I have to say, though, that it took me years to reach this conclusion. When I was a teenager, I actually found it flattering, fool that I was.

At this point, I dismiss blatant flirters as amateurs.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah.. im a cashier and some people flirt with me just because they can. If the guy is cute then i find it flattering. If the guy is not then I find it pathetic. The worst is when the guy is old as hell and blunt. Then i get short with them. Note the persons body language, it might be cuter if you just backed off
    It is their job to be kind to customers so its not attractive to put them in awkward positions.

i flirt with everybody.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    I flirt with some guys and I don't even realize it. It could be just to be friendly or I'm teasing them about something. I like them....but as a friend. With a guy I actually like......it's different. I'm definately more shy.

But, a question for the guys. Do you stare or smile at a girl you don't find attractive? Or, is that only reserved for someone you are attracted to? Even if you don't end up pursuing it?
    i liked to smile, my best mate likes to stare....i gues its personal preference

What drives me crazy -_- People that hardcore flirt with a cute person when YOURE single and THEYRE way taken just for attention. There was a cute guy at a new years eve party that invited me to play rockband with him so i was and this girl i knew who was in three relationships (one being with a married man, one being that SHE is legally married to someone else) starting sitting on his lap, not just his legs but ON the guys dick, he was totally my age and she was several years older and she would nuzzle up to him and steal his guitar and all this other shit and it was gay as hell. I gave up. There is no way I would lower myself to flirt like that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast