+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do guys flirt with girls they find unattractive?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I flirt alot, but its all pretty platonic, i dont want to bed every person i flirt with.

edit: and there is(imo) a difference between flirting and leading someobody on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomy View Post
    Its common to get attract with opposite sex. Its better to proceed based on the response from other side. In restaurant your job is make customer happy and you are doing in safe way. But I'm sure sometimes you would have faced troubles also.
    I haven't faced any trouble, no. I make it very clear to my customers that there is a limit. Direct eye contact helps with this. The men know I'm serious when I can look them in the eye and tell them they've had enough wine and we're moving to water. I don't come off to people as a flimsy little girl that doesn't know any better. My flirting involves intelligent banter, mild self-deprecation, and lots of smiling.

If I were to look down a lot, refuse eye contact, constantly fidget or play with my hair that sends off the signal that I'm not comfortable and/or can be easily taken advantage of. As the waitress, it is my job to stay in control of the situation. Only the really stupid men will venture to mess with me.

Guys dont really talk to girls that are unattractive...just being honest here

"attractive" is a very relative term. After 3 drinks and a month of no sex, I find grapefruits and trees attractive.

I know that as a girl, i'd never ever flirt with some ugly guy no matter how nice that guy was
    I'm totally the opposite. I'll flirt with the elephant man, if he smiled at me.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I'm totally the opposite. I'll flirt with the elephant man, if he smiled at me.
    The first post in this thread is a strange question isn't it? "Unattractive" is ambiguous. It could indicate either physically unattractive, or an unpleasant person. Distinctly different things. I would never flirt with someone who was the latter.

Well I guess the votes are unanimous! Ugly people stick with your kind, and Attractive stick with your kind. The neutral looking can have a pizza party and make fun of both extremes. HOORAY!

lol

Try to give people a chance. I know physical attractiveness matters to some degree...but as half of someone's face isn't missing...i think inner beauty can overpower outer beauty as long as the appearance is tolerable. It's okay though, once everyone reaches over 50 the scores are pretty even cuz then we'll all be ugly muahahaha. That's right gentleman, the hot little vixen you might marry, her boobs may be sweeping your kitchen floor someday Muahahahahaha. And Ladies , the Brad Pitt look alike....well you've seen the neck of a rooster haven't you HAHAHAHAHA.

im being silly. I know you all are just talking about random flirting. :-D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234