+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do guys flirt with girls they find unattractive?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    What drives me crazy -_- People that hardcore flirt with a cute person when YOURE single and THEYRE way taken just for attention. There was a cute guy at a new years eve party that invited me to play rockband with him so i was and this girl i knew who was in three relationships (one being with a married man, one being that SHE is legally married to someone else) starting sitting on his lap, not just his legs but ON the guys dick, he was totally my age and she was several years older and she would nuzzle up to him and steal his guitar and all this other shit and it was gay as hell. I gave up. There is no way I would lower myself to flirt like that
    What kind of a ****ing gay lame party has rock band at it? This woman can't be that attractive when she is hitting on a gay who is holding a freaking plastic guitar. Talk about low standards.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hardparty View Post
    I'm really curious about this.
    Sometimes... yeah... just to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    What kind of a ****ing gay lame party has rock band at it? This woman can't be that attractive when she is hitting on a gay who is holding a freaking plastic guitar. Talk about low standards.
    it wasnt a party so much as a get together. Shit not every "party" has a million hot girls with huge tits and weed and booze and people having sex in every corner. I love dorky guys give me a break

it wasnt a party so much as a get together. Shit not every "party" has a million hot girls with huge tits and weed and booze and people having sex in every corner. I love dorky guys give me a break
    Now that is my kind of party!...minus the stupid loser weed. Oh, and big tits are not necessary...and I'm a dorky guy! I want my parties to be get aways from all the games and get together events.

Your friend was hitting on a guy holding a plastic guitar that looks like something my 6 year old Cousin would really enjoy. Its pretty color buttons and it gives you the feeling of a rock star...yeay! Anyway, my brother plays this with a bunch of people in our basement all the time...its so freaking annoying. Of course no cute girls in his events for me to hit on dang it...so I just don't go there.

Why don't people put that effort and learn a real guitar? That might actually get them some pussy.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-01-08 at 04:11 PM.

Now that is my kind of party!...minus the stupid loser weed. Oh, and big tits are not necessary...and I'm a dorky guy! I want my parties to be get aways from all the games and get together events.

Your friend was hitting on a guy holding a plastic guitar that looks like something my 6 year old Cousin would really enjoy. Its pretty color buttons and it gives you the feeling of a rock star...yeay! Anyway, my brother plays this with a bunch of people in our basement all the time...its so freaking annoying. Of course no cute girls in his events for me to hit on dang it...so I just don't go there.

Why don't people put that effort and learn a real guitar? That might actually get them some pussy.

You summed my entire state of mind into a few sentences about Rock Band and Guitar Hero... all up until I actually played them.
    Sure its gay as hell when people think theyre so ****ing cool because they can mash buttons to the tune of a popular song. Even buy 20 dollar guitar cases so they can walk in style to their loser next door neighbors. Sure they can take the time they took learning and playing the game and invest it in something that builds character like.. the actual instrument (though alot of guys i met that play guitar are fags that are full of themselves, the kind of people that go snowboarding so they can say theyre snowboarders.. ****ing losers..) and sure nothing tops off being THAT gay then getting online with a whole bunch of other people wasting days of their lives to compete to get even more songs they can button mash too!
    Guitar Hero is retarded.. its hard and how did they even become such a hit? Rock Band.. love it. Theyre addictive.. like that volt energy drink (no one knows why.. has something to do with mass mind control im sure) Personally I find it a really fun social game. Like an ice breaker if you dont know someone or another way to laugh at people when theyre drunk.
    I like how the controls are different, and im sure thats why its such a hit. As far as the game goes, Id rather invest my time into prince of persia.. mass effect.. etc. Something with character design and plot.
    And just so you know, I love video games but theyre not my life. I know how to play the clarinet and banjo, I hold two jobs, I just like takin a break from reality once in a while. who wouldnt

You summed my entire state of mind into a few sentences about Rock Band and Guitar Hero... all up until I actually played them.
    Sure its gay as hell when people think theyre so ****ing cool because they can mash buttons to the tune of a popular song. Even buy 20 dollar guitar cases so they can walk in style to their loser next door neighbors. Sure they can take the time they took learning and playing the game and invest it in something that builds character like.. the actual instrument (though alot of guys i met that play guitar are fags that are full of themselves, the kind of people that go snowboarding so they can say theyre snowboarders.. ****ing losers..) and sure nothing tops off being THAT gay then getting online with a whole bunch of other people wasting days of their lives to compete to get even more songs they can button mash too!
    Guitar Hero is retarded.. its hard and how did they even become such a hit? Rock Band.. love it. Theyre addictive.. like that volt energy drink (no one knows why.. has something to do with mass mind control im sure) Personally I find it a really fun social game. Like an ice breaker if you dont know someone or another way to laugh at people when theyre drunk.
    I like how the controls are different, and im sure thats why its such a hit. As far as the game goes, Id rather invest my time into prince of persia.. mass effect.. etc. Something with character design and plot.
    And just so you know, I love video games but theyre not my life. I know how to play the clarinet and banjo, I hold two jobs, I just like takin a break from reality once in a while. who wouldnt
    Umm, I play video games too. I just think that plastic gimmicky stuff is not for me. They are not my life. I just see games as something to kill time with, but definitely not socialize.

I think you are being unfair to people who play the real guitar, my friend does and it isn't just an entertaining hobby like a game but also is considered a skill. Has nothing to do with those "beach kids" ...I for example learned the piano...I would laugh at some pathetic plastic piano game.

Anyways, we are sobbing this thread. Wrong topic.

Umm, I play video games too. I just think that plastic gimmicky stuff is not for me. They are not my life. I just see games as something to kill time with, but definitely not socialize.

I think you are being unfair to people who play the real guitar, my friend does and it isn't just an entertaining hobby like a game but also is considered a skill. Has nothing to do with those "beach kids" ...I for example learned the piano...I would laugh at some pathetic plastic piano game.

Anyways, we are sobbing this thread. Wrong topic.
    yeah okay. you started it *cough
    and i didnt even think of it that way.. If there were retarded plastic versions of the instruments i took forever learning how to play it would make me angry and the people that think theyre so awesome at it would feed my rage.. I have been enlightened

So whats this thread about? flirting oh yeah.. which Ive responded to..
    WELL my business is done here!

I do, because I've made it a general rule to flirt with all the women I can. That way I can get some practice at it, I keep some options open, and I've got some confidence for when the girl I'm attracted to comes along.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who the hell is bring up these old threads??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Flirting is how I make my money. I'm a waitress and it behooves me to indulge the men that come into the restaurant. These two guys came in last night and proceeded to get glass after glass of wine. I smile a lot and am just generally a very boisterous person. One of them started trying to salsa with me, and I gave in a little bit, but quickly went back to work and laughed it off. One of them was explicit about calling me sexy and telling me that I better write my phone number on his receipt.

Another older gentleman came in a while back and I could tell that he was interested. I let him hold my hand while we interacted and I made sure to be very attentive. He left a 110% tip and his phone number. Flirting pays. Literally.

I never flirt, unless I'm interested.

I don't like to mislead men into thinking 'more' and in flirting I think you can mislead people.

I also don't need to flirt, in order to feel 'desirable' or to make someone feel 'desirable'.

I don't need people to verify my 'desirableness', I know I am ....pmsl

I don't really

Quote Originally Posted by hardparty View Post
    I'm really curious about this.
    Yes. The most common scenario is I want your friend and I'm using you.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Its not harm if we do it carefully otherwise it could be a bitter experience for both.
    No links in Signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Flirting is how I make my money. I'm a waitress and it behooves me to indulge the men that come into the restaurant. These two guys came in last night and proceeded to get glass after glass of wine. I smile a lot and am just generally a very boisterous person. One of them started trying to salsa with me, and I gave in a little bit, but quickly went back to work and laughed it off. One of them was explicit about calling me sexy and telling me that I better write my phone number on his receipt.

Another older gentleman came in a while back and I could tell that he was interested. I let him hold my hand while we interacted and I made sure to be very attentive. He left a 110% tip and his phone number. Flirting pays. Literally.
    Its common to get attract with opposite sex. Its better to proceed based on the response from other side. In restaurant your job is make customer happy and you are doing in safe way. But I'm sure sometimes you would have faced troubles also.
    No links in Signatures

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast