So im totally understanding of our whole situation, we can not date im not in the position and im not ready so im trying to move forward, which is pretty much what we both said, him also making me feel as if he didnt want anything bc hes unsure, were friends simple line texts to which he says what he says what is his deal?

so here i am moving forward and were just friends.

me~hey i hope all is well and youre having a great day, enjoy your weekend!

Him~Have a great weekend to and if i dont speak to u have a great thanksgiving hope all is well

Me~Thank you! and if i dont speak to__you, have a blessed thanksgiving as well mwaaaaa

him~ bye mwaaa

him~When did u get ur old sn back?I guess u missed being known lol

me~i got it back yesterday when i texted u with it, i just think it was a_ stupid reason to delete it ,i missed this name so i brought it_ back.

Him~Enjoy it yea i guess lot of things were stupid have fun with it peace be well.

Me~yeah alot of things were stupid and unhealthy and those lessons are learned_ have fun and be well too

Him~Yea well i hope u get something more healthy for u ur right what was wasnt healthy mentally nd if we ever hang out again we will see how we are as friends first ur a great person we dont owe eachother anything but to treat eachothers as humans

Me~yea i agree 100% we are friends and i appreciate your friendship that was something that just i guess blew up in both our faces, we both are very unsure and who wouldnt be? u know

Him~il always adore u maybe its better that u moved on take care

Me~it was unhealthy and that chapter is done just be happy_ u know ..._ have a wonderful day bye

Him ~Il be happy v if anything is ment with us it will be date go out and talk to who ever u want i wont be texting anymore u ever want to talk u got my number im single so are u all the best with whatever u decide and by u getting ur sn back nothing wrong with it but it shows me that u haue other ideas enjoy

ME ~bye

him ~Never no more will it be this is the end-tried and tried but ul always be a friend-all the best to u who knows if well ever cross paths again-if not thenits not happiness no one should ever pretend-that its there

i just didnt say anything

i didnt text him back like seriously im stuck what in the world is his issue,im not in a position ,were both unsure and now hes all "it shows me u have other ideas enjoy" then he texts me back with this is the end and we will always be friends?

i cant take this i care about him i just dont want to fall back into that old thing we had and i thought he wanted that too why is he doing this?

i left him a voice message saying i dont understand why hes taking it wrong we arent in a position that hey we tried that and it wasnt good maybe when were both ready we can try and i hope everything fine with you. i just dont get him right now.