+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hemorrhoids!!!

Hemorrhoids!!!

I just found out I have hemorrhoids. I'm very depressedMy mom & my dad told me it was nothing, that it is very common, but I just don't know how to deal with this

Does any of you have hemorrhoids?

Do you feel embarrassed in telling others, specially your SO?

Should I tell my SO, even if we don't have any sexual activity, he noticed something was bothering me but I can't bring myself foward to tell him, I believe he'll think that's gross...

Anything would be of great help right now!!!

Also what do u use to relieve the pain?
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to change your dietary habits. Hemmoroids are a result of constipation, which is caused by not enough fiber (fruits and vegetables) and fluid in your diet. This problem only gets worth with age and childbearing, so you've got to get yourself together NOW. As for how to treat them, sit in a warm bath when they are bothering you, and look at some over the counter hemorroid creams to apply topically.

Unless you boyfriend was planning on having anal sex with you, I don't know why he needs to know about this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's God's way of telling you to cut out the breast sucking.

Vashti thanks for your useful info! And Charlie ur probably right T_T
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

anachronistic Guest
    i do have a small hemorrhoid problem due to a near-lethal sickness i had a summer ago where there was an infection in my large intestine that ate away tissue and made me feel like i had to shit every two minutes. having this remaining hemorrhoid problem is not that big of a deal for me, though. i am happy to be alive and not have to shit every 2 minutes!

don't let it disappoint you, life continues, make it for the better. i don't tell anyone about it, there is no reason to. don't tell anyone unless you ABSOLUTELY FEEL IT IS NECESSARY and that they will not make fun of you or anything.

you need to drink more water and eat more vegetables.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I had them once. My mum said to stick this stuff up my ass. hell no i didn't. But i ate heaps of healthy stuff and it went away.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i do have a small hemorrhoid problem due to a near-lethal sickness i had a summer ago where there was an infection in my large intestine that ate away tissue and made me feel like i had to shit every two minutes. having this remaining hemorrhoid problem is not that big of a deal for me, though. i am happy to be alive and not have to shit every 2 minutes!

Holy crap, I had the same thing! It was so bad, I lost 25 lbs in like a week and a half. I was totally emaciated. They had to put like 5 or six bags of IV fluid in me at the hospital. I, too, I am just happy I didn't die.....I was getting pretty close.

I did get a little hemorrhoid as a result too, but it's not so bad.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Holy crap, I had the same thing! It was so bad, I lost 25 lbs in like a week and a half. I was totally emaciated. They had to put like 5 or six bags of IV fluid in me at the hospital. I, too, I am just happy I didn't die.....I was getting pretty close.

I did get a little hemorrhoid as a result too, but it's not so bad.
    i had quite a similar experience with a kidney infection.

the weight loss wasn't bad though. lol. of course i gained it all back .

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i had quite a similar experience with a kidney infection.

the weight loss wasn't bad though. lol. of course i gained it all back .
    Yeah, me too. And then some.

Mind you, it wasn't a sexy kind of skinny. It was like hang-clothes-off-my-collarbone type skinny. Nasty.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

did you wait until you were almost dead to see the doctor too?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, pretty much. But I was 17 at the time, and was sort of not telling my parents how bad it was.

They took me to the hospital when I stopped drinking any fluids and was hallucinating. Even the Dr. at the hospital was like "Why in God's name did you wait so long to come in?" I was like, "I don't know, ask my parents why they didnt bother taking me."

Will anybody tell me what Hemmoroids is? But as the others said take care of youyr diet. And don't be deperessed. Depression is more fatal than Hemmoroids.
    No links in signatures.

hemmoroids are the ends on the blood vessels in your anus. EVERYONE has hemmoroids, but whether or not they flare up is due to constipation. They cause bleeding and discomfortable bowel movements. Nothing deadly just annoying. My ex had them and he did tell me about it. And no i was not grossed out.
    Adore Moi

avoid too much straining during bowel movement. have lots of fluids & a high fiber diet. try prune juice & fruit, it helped my friend.
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast