+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I look pregnant!

I look pregnant!

i seriously look pregnant! i arent fat i know i arent i am a happy size 8-10 i always have been but i lost a fair bit of weight a few weeks ago because i was ill an ddidnt eat much then i went on a chocolate binge and put the weight back on (chocolate is too yummy!) but now i realise that i look pregnant! when i have my nighty on you can see my belly but it isnt fat and squishy its realy firm!

How can i get rid of my `pregnant` belly? its kindda making me feel pretty self consious atm and i dont like it because ive always been realy happy with the way i look

advise appreciate

xxxx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Weight gain doesn't generally happen in one, specific part of your body over such a short period of time. What makes you think you aren't pregnant?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, fatass...

Just kidding

It actually sounds like bloating, if it's hard and the rest of you is thin. Too much fibre, dairy and bread can cause this if you're body's not that good with dealing with it. Go to a pharmacy and ask if there's anything yoiu can take, or just see your doctor.

[url]http://www.flat-stomach-exercises.com/stomach-bloating.html[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Haha, fatass...

Just kidding
    lollerskates

Yuck- chocolate isn't a food group. Knock that off, forever. You can eat it sometimes, but binging on anything is pretty unhealthy.

Drink a lot of water, like almost a gallon a day (but not more than that, you can hurt yourself by drinking too much water) and try to avoid fatty foods for a while. You really need to detox. Eat some vegetables, for God's sake.
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

`What makes you think you aren't pregnant?` I deffinatly arent pregnant (if i am its a medical mirical considering ive never had sex or anything almost close):p

I do eat vegetables! My diet isnt that bad i just enjoy eating crap too! looks like i need more self control then gotta cut out all the crap

thanks xx

it depends what sort of chocolate it is. Good quality chocolate with over 70% cocoa solids is actually good for you in some aspects, and aparently dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
    The problem with diets is they deny you something you want and/or need, so rather than eating in moderation you end up binging, which is counter productive.

I would check out the stuff for bloating, look at a detox and work in some tummy exercises. Should sort it out no problems. Then rather than dieting, change your diet and eating habits.

you have to do some cardio exercises. work up a sweat for an hour 4 times a week and watch your tummy go away.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

buzwiz, you're young enough to get away with eating crap now, but it will become a habit, and then you'll have a really rude awakening in your mid-twenties. You can lose that tummy pretty easily now. Do it.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by buzwiz View Post
    i seriously look pregnant! i arent fat i know i arent i am a happy size 8-10 i always have been but i lost a fair bit of weight a few weeks ago because i was ill an ddidnt eat much then i went on a chocolate binge and put the weight back on (chocolate is too yummy!) but now i realise that i look pregnant! when i have my nighty on you can see my belly but it isnt fat and squishy its realy firm!

How can i get rid of my `pregnant` belly? its kindda making me feel pretty self consious atm and i dont like it because ive always been realy happy with the way i look

advise appreciate

xxxx
    *Note! If it isnt fat or pregnancy you should seriously go see a doctor. It could be something more serious.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

weigh yourself. It's always the stomach you notice first when you gain weight, and it can seem like it's *just* the stomach when in fact it's all over.