+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sensitive body parts and things that feel good

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Sensitive body parts and things that feel good

OK So I sleep in just a pair of soccer shorts. And everytime I go to bed I'm just really aware of how good the sheets feel wrapped around my body. Before I fall asleep I make sure to enjoy that sensation for a while because it feels so good, it's just so damn comfortable!

Let me ask a question for the guys: Do you/ have you/ would you like/ a girl to nibble at your nipples while stroking the rest of your chest and upper body with the spare hand? It has occurred to me that if I hire a prostitute that is what I would ask for.

Yeah and a few more tidbits or other things

1) I realized how good companies are advertising when they have their company name/ school name/ etc printed on the ass of girls clothes. I mean, that's what people read. You guys know what I'm talking about? It's like that sweatpants material. Basically if you have a fabulous ass you can wear clothes like that. Otherwise you need jeans or something thicker to mold your ass-form better. I saw a girl at the dining hall with our school name printed on her ass and I felt a massive urge of school pride. It really does work

2) **** I already forgot
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 21-11-07 at 12:14 PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ?! Are you on something mate?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, just really tired

..Well, Ambien, if that counts
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 21-11-07 at 09:41 PM.

DM, why do you insist on thinking in terms of what you would get a prostitute to do? Is it so hard to believe that a girlfriend would never want to do this? You're not a bad-looking guy, you're demonstrably intelligent, often funny and, I suspect, very sweet. Why in the world would you have to PAY someone to nibble and stroke you?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Is it so hard to believe that a girlfriend would never want to do this?
    Doesn't take too much stretch of the imagination to picture that, considering that defines part of my life. In the world things just happen and you gotta take it as it is.

But I think I got across the point about printed text on the ass part of clothes... It's just so readable

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    But I think I got across the point about printed text on the ass part of clothes... It's just so readable
    I think that is trashy, actually, no matter how fine her ass is. I believe in being demure in public and wild in private.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Let me ask a question for the guys: Do you/ have you/ would you like/ a girl to nibble at your nipples while stroking the rest of your chest and upper body with the spare hand? It has occurred to me that if I hire a prostitute that is what I would ask for.
    I have experienced this twice. I had to ask for it both times. One of the girls wasn't thrilled about it, she thought it was weird. But I had just done the same thing to her for like 45 minutes, so I guess she felt obligated. And let me tell you, I would rather have that than oral sex. It's that good.

I also really enjoy having the inside of my elbows stroked. Pretty much any area of skin that never has contact with anything feels good.

nibbling nipples and stroking chest/torso? I can't imagine any girl being unwilling to do that.. or if they are, I must be an awesome girlfriend then. It figures that I'm with the one person who's ultra ticklish, it seems.