+ Follow This Topic

Thread: step father and mother coming to an end

anachronistic Guest

step father and mother coming to an end

the other night my stepdad got really drunk and was saying nasty stuff to my mom, instead of ignoring him she apparently told him to kiss her white ass (i guess since he is always making jokes about being white since he is native american) and then he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head, and apprently pulled out a lot of hair. she showed me, she does have some hair missing, and she even kept all the hair that came out.

he has only been here a few times since i have been back, just grabbing some things and leaving.

my mom doesn't know what to do and she comes to me for advice and to talk to about it. me being inexperienced with things like that, doesn't know what to tell her. she wants to move back to ohio, but what could she do? she wants to wait until my brother graduates from high school atleast. i don't think my mother can make it financially. she has a lot of bills to pay and does not make enough money to pay for them all.

my mom is also worried that my stepdad will kidnap my baby sister and take her to the reservation, where according to my mom, she wouldn't be able to get her back or do anything about it. is that true?

i wish i had the money to be able to move them back into ohio and get them an apartment and start over fresh. i hope someone on here can give me advice for my mother... i told her to call the cops if anything happens, but she said they can't do anything, and if he kidnapped my sister they wouldn't be able to go across the 'border'. with all this going on i can't concentrate on my school work. my mom needs to do something about this but she won't.

omg your mom is so crazy. i'm sorry lilwing. there is little you can do for your mom other than listen and try not to lose your mind. just don't turn out like either one of them and you will be making the world a better place.

how often does your step dad drink?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

oh Lilwing Im so sorry youre having to suffer through this and see your mom go through it. Its sucks being in it. Just listen to your mom and let her know you are there for her. If she wants to move back to Ohio she'll find a way. I dont know about the reservation thing with your sister. Maybe she should find some free legal advice in the family legal law. If she moves out of the state without his permission she could face kidnapping charges. She needs to becareful. Im sure she can do things to protect your family. Once she calms down and collects her thoughts she'll do what she needs to do. Moms are tough trust me. We pull through some amazing things thrown at us. Hang in there sweetie, and just be there for her!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

LostNotFound Guest
    men who hit women are evil. can't you get him arrested for that? then he won't be able to take your sis anywhere.

get his ass behind bars.or atleast an injunction.

LostNotFound Guest
    i think in america an injunction is a restraining order?