+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice please..

Need some advice please..

Hello all,

I am a newly turned 21 year old male. I am in a fairly serious relationship with a girl who is 1 year old younger than me, and we have been dating for almost 3 years.

Last night I had a party at a friend's house. It was a birthday party for me, and there were close friends and good people all around. Included was a good friend of my girlfriend, who is also going to be 21 very soon. She and my gf have known each other for ~5 years, and see each other on a monthly basis (they live an hour from each other).

To make a long story short, my gf's friend kept talking about how we should "go do something" in my friend's room. We went there, but quickly found out that it was not a good place to "do" anything, becuase it was getting late (~2 am at this point) and people would be sleeping over in that room. So, another friend who lives close by (2 blocks) said that we could crash at his house. We go to his house, and chill in his living room for a little while. Then, me, my gf, and my gf's friend all go to an open (empty) bedroom. At this point, I am still unsure of what the hell is in the works, because I have never done anything like this. As a matter of fact, not one of the people invloved had ever done anything like this.

Anywho.. to make a long story short (that's twice now, heh) my gf and her friend end up kissing, touching, and eventually going down on each other.

What's the problem, you ask? Well, I wasn't involved as much as I had hoped to be. Yes, I got to touch and kiss and what not, but I didn't get any real play. By the time that this all "blossomed", it was about 4 am, and I was still slightly buzzed. Why is this important? Well, I had a really hard time getting.. hard. 2 pretty girls kissing (I have always thought that my gf's friend was really pretty) should turn a man on, right? Well.. yes, my body was saying "damn man, this is IT!" but my mind was saying "damn man, you can't get hard!"

Also, now I feel like I want to do this again.. clearly I enjoyed it, even if I did not participate as much as I wanted to. I have a feeling that if this was at 1am and not 4am, things would have been even more interesting.

So, I need some advice on the following:

1) Why did I have performance anxiety, even if I was not going to perform?

2) How do I approach my gf and tell her that maybe we should do it again sometime? (she said she would never do it again, which I know is BS, haha).

3) Why was I thinking 3 some, but only got a 2.5 some? I guess my gf's gf was more interested in my gf, but hey, a man has to get more play that just touching and kissing and stroking, right?

4) How do I get this even out of my head?! I keep replaying it, because there were many things that stuck out. Admittedly, like I said, if it was earlier in the night and I wasn't so tired, I would have probably gotten some later on, because the friend was VERY arroused, but I was literally falling asleep by the end of the entire thing. She even asked why I still had my boxers on while she and my gf were naked (typing this out has pretty much proven to me that, although I was "pimpin" it with 2 pretty girls last night, I failed to make it happen all the way )

Thanks for reading this - I had to tell it to someone, and luckily I found this place.

wow.

Ok First answer...
    1. you have never been with this new girl before.. that could add for some not so nice nonmovement..

2. tell her how much you like the first time.... MAKE SURE.. you expess to her how much it got you horny watching HER because she is so beautiful.. blah blah blah.,.,. you dont want her to think you jsut want her friend again right?

3. Hate to be the one to break it to you but... WOMEN KNOW HOW TO PLEASE WOMEN.. proven fact.. sometimes guys arent needed.. lol.. however, I know alot of guy who would have LOVED to bein you place so I wouldnt complain. lol

4. Think of it as your fantasy masterbation real.. let it go over and over and masterbate to it and then your sort of prepare yourself for the next go around!

Relax... this is a monumental moment.. dont analize just love it .
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

UH Ms. Jane you know this from experience? Oh yea, I forgot about our little thing we had going on! (lol)

Man-you were lucky to be in that position, cause I gotta tell ya a lot of women wouldnt go there! Not wanting to share their man.
    But your woman sounds like she wanted some funola!

Ok I agree with Jane and her thoughts...

Goodluck next time around!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Thanks, ladies. Made me feel better..