+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a chance of anything happening and if so where should I take this girl next?

Is there a chance of anything happening and if so where should I take this girl next?

hello People

I've met this gal at my uni bout 4 weeks ago at the bus stop and got chatting 2 her, after she left I successfully managed 2 get her number. I started texting her almost everyday and she responds 9/10 times and chatting on msn, and a week later I took her out for a drink at a bar, I payed 4 her that day we had a chat for bout 2 hrs and wen she left I gave her a kiss on her cheek. We still texted (plus she replied) each other after we met 4 the 1st time and 1 wk later i took her out again, but this time it was a different bar and we sat next 2 each other on a comfy leather couch. Now wen i first saw her before we went to the bar, I kissed her after greeting her and a few times wen i was sitting down chatting 2 her I put my arm around her and she allowed me 2 keep it there as opposed to moving up, moving away etc. We spent 1 and a half hours on that day and wen she left I gave her another kiss on her cheeks before.

Now still after the 2nd meeting she is still talking and texting me despite me being all over her on the 2nd date. and I spoke 2 her 4 like 3hrs on msn last night. So she hasn't backed off despite the moves i made on her so far. So is this to say that she is still interested in me? (this is the first question I would like you guys to think about and tel me your thoughts)

Secondly if she is prepared 2 meet up wit me again, where should I take her? I was thinking either going shopping together in a decent town centre and maybe spendin da afternoon 2getha or taking her 4 a meal in the evening in a nice restaurant. I'm not sure which one because on 1 side I wana do the shoppin thing and 1 side i wana take her out for a mean if u no what i mean. So what is the better option out of the two?

Please share your thoughts and ideas and I will appreciate it.

Thank you

You did not say how she responded to your kisses...?what did she do?take her somewhere where you can have fun with her without even trying,on some very interesting place...i think that it is too early to take her in the evening to a restaurant...leave that for later when you two will already be together...because if you do this too early she will run away... good luck!

I think that she's definitely interested in you if she is responding to your texts regularly and as long as you two can make really good conversation in person and on msn etc I think that this is going well for you!

To be honest, I would go with the shopping somewhere nice, maybe coffee and lunch in the afternoon? Or ask her if she has something she is particularly interested in, like a hobby etc and see if you can do anything with her that would include that?

Otherwise, I think you're doing really well, just keep taking thngs slow, as you have been doing and see if she wants to make a move to get closer!

Good luck!
    [.. I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy! ..]

I disagree that it's too soon to take her to a restaurant. I think it's time for that "take me seriously" date.

And stop with the texting here. You can text her all night long, but here, half of the regs won't even read your post if it's not written in clear English.
    Spammer Spanker

listen to advice from Gigabitch...she really knows a lot and she is very helpful....