+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Height?

Height?

How tall do you like a man? What is the optimum height range?

Usually taller than I am but it's not absolutely crucial

I have always been told women usually like guys between about 5'11'' and 6'3''. Is that true?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloro View Post
    I have always been told women usually like guys between about 5'11'' and 6'3''. Is that true?
    My girlfriend is 5'6.

I'm 5'5.

Confidence attracts women more than height.

I know it does. To tell you the truth, I have always been under confident because of my above average height. (I have no idea why). That is why I was asking the question. What do (most) women find (physically) attractive as far as height goes?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like tall men, but I am pretty tall myself (for a girl). However, I wouldn't dismiss a man who isn't tall if I liked him. Height is a bonus.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Height is usually one of those physical things a woman notices first, yes, and most will find a guy taller than them more appealing. But it's not the the extent that the shorter or taller guys are significantly disadvantaged

6' - 6'4", just because I don't want him to be uncomfortable if I want to wear heels that make me six feet tall.

I don't want some guy's height insecurity compromising my fashion options, you know?
    Spammer Spanker

Mm, I like 5'8" - 6'0" best, I think. But it doesn't really matter a whole lot. I'm 5'6", for reference.

I don't know what it is, but my height has always made me feel self conscious. The funny thing is, I am 6'2''. I am sort of thin though, so I was thinking maybe I look sort of awkward, being this tall and this thin. I've heard lately (today, actually) that girls like taller guys because they subconsciously want to feel protected. I don't know if that is accurate at all though.

I just recently looked up the height range for male models. According to some internet site, the ideal range is like 5'1''-6'4''. I don't know about you, but they don't look that tall to me. Maybe the TV just makes them look shorter.

lol. I guess since confidence attracts women, I am trying to boost my own confidence here.

What do you think?

Think of yourself as having the "rock star build", and maybe you'll see things a little more optimistically.

Also, remember that most female models are tall, and that by virtue of being tall yourself, the odds of you dating a model are better than they would be if you were 5'5".
    Spammer Spanker

My husband is 5'7 and Im probably just the same. Ive always like the guy to be taller than me, only because I found it sexy when they lean in to kiss you. But since Ive been with my husband the heighth thing is irrelevant. Because Ive found height doesnt matter now. He gives me more than the taller guys in my past.

I get more than sexy when he reaches to kiss me!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    But since Ive been with my husband the heighth thing is irrelevant. Because Ive found height doesnt matter now. He gives me more than the taller guys in my past.
    He gives you more what, Squirrley? Come on, you can say it. I think we all know what you mean, here.

Dick.
    Spammer Spanker

A little taller than me is just perfect. too much taller and it just becomes impractical. But, I am only 5'5.

LostNotFound Guest
    taller than me is fine.

i'm 5'4 and he's 6'2. but i likee it.

i have a male friend who's 5'2 and i think sometimes i make him uncomforatble. but his gf is 5'2 they're so cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast