+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Online relationship.... Please help

Online relationship.... Please help

Alright me and my girlfriend play this game called World of Warcraft, I'm sure most of you have head of it. Anyways sometimes when she gets off and she get on 2 instant messengers one being Yahoo and the other being Aim. Aim has her ex boyfriend on it from real life who I hate to death! Anyways sometimes she wants me to get off the game World of Warcraft when she is not on even though I'm easily capable of talking to her on yahoo and playing the game at the same time. Well if i don't get off the game she gets emo and starts saying how she hates me, etc. Even though I only play the game its not like I'm on there talking to other girls or whatever and she knows this. Well I basically came down to this agreement where I would get off the game if she would get off aim cuz shes always on there talking to her ex boyfriend..... Well I stopped talking to my ex the day I broke up with her. Anyways she said no cuz aim and world of warcraft are not the same becuz world of warcraft is just a game. The reason she wants me to get off is because she wants to be alone with me but how are we alone when shes on aim talking to her ex boyfriend you know? So we argued back and forth me saying world of warcraft are both programs and need to be off if you want to be alone with me and she said no that she doesnt have to be off aim and that i have to be off wow. Anyways she used to threaten me awhile back sayin she had to have my password to everything to make sure im not cheating on her of course id give all my password to her cuz you know, I had nothing to hide. But when i asked for her passwords she would not give them to me..... she refused to let me have the password to her aim which has her ex boyfriend on it, she also refused to give his aim name to me..... so I don't know about you guys but that says a lot to me but i do love her like crazy. Sometimes we fight and we say means things to each other back and fourth like really mean things if you know what I'm talking about..... mostly because of her ex boyfriend who she wont stop talking to. And i got really upset the other day cuz she lied to me and said she would get off aim but she never did she kept talking to him so i did yell at her about it. So she threatened me and said how she was going to talk to her ex boyfriend about how mean i talk to her, so that just made things a lot worse you know. I just wanted to say that I've been with her about 15 months now and every time i talk about seeing her she gets mean and says talking about it make her sick or uncomfortable. I basically have a few questions for you guys. 1, should she be off of aim if i have to get off world of warcraft? 2, Is it wrong for me to be so upset that still talks to her ex bf even though she claims him to be just a friend? 3, what are your ideas on her refuseing to give me her password or her ex bfs aim name? 4, why is it she is so afraid to see me in person, why do you think she is so uncomfortable.... Lastly i just want your guys opinion on the whole thing. Thanks for your time.

LostNotFound Guest
    blocks of writing are too long to read.

me and my bf play online games to - but we hav r own language so in the game we can stil talk an no1 will no.

You whiny little bitches! You treat each other like shit. Stop it, both of you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by wfxmrrail View Post
    1, should she be off of aim if i have to get off world of warcraft?

Why are you two arguing about something like this? I talk with my best friend and my roommate while playing Phantasy Star Online with no problems at all. In the end, you're alone in the room you're in, right? So why does the other stuff you're doing matter? Well, alone unless you're like me and have a roomie. >> You know what I mean.

2, Is it wrong for me to be so upset that still talks to her ex bf even though she claims him to be just a friend?

I'm friends with my ex-boyfriend. To be perfectly honest, unless you have reason to think that something's going on between them, there probably isn't. In this case, however, she seems to be hiding behind him for a number of things. Sorry to say it, but you're supposed to be playing the part of the perfect little toy, according to her thought processes.

3, what are your ideas on her refuseing to give me her password or her ex bfs aim name?

You shouldn't have given her your passwords. >> Two possibilities on the AIM name. One, she doesn't want you talking with him. Two, he doesn't exist, and she's hiding behind and threatening you with an imaginary figure.

4, why is it she is so afraid to see me in person, why do you think she is so uncomfortable....

People have two personalities. One online, one offline. She's probably afraid that you'll discover she's not quite everything she may have told you.

Lastly i just want your guys opinion on the whole thing. Thanks for your time.

My opinion on the whole thing? How on earth have you been putting up with this for so long? Change all the passwords you gave her, but don't tell her you did it. Then set your brain in order and end it with her. She's being entirely unreasonable, and you're both fighting about things that don't matter at all. Stop it. Now. >< She obviously needs a good little puppy for a significant other, and you obviously need to take care of yourself for once. Stop sacrificing things for her--it'll never be enough.