+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Top 5 Tips, Part 2

Demanding women with entitlement princess syndrome are booooooooring........yet unintentionally funny. lol

Lol Thank you .. giga
    I'm not married

Sverh age

Oh wow..Thanks for the tips..let me implement the same...according to me a guy/husband should share every happiness and emotions with his life mate..Because she is the only one who will understand his feelings.

Good..Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    4. Bring home the bacon. Or the falafel. Or whatever. She doesn't want to support your lazy ass, so get out there and get a job.

5. **** like an animal, eat like a gentleman, not the other way around.
    I love this.. girls, especially singles would never want to go dating and be made as a cash cow... hahah no way jose, we're not gold diggers, but we do want to be lavished once in a while.. be a gentleman, bebe!!!

You said it lol. Its all about keeping her happy. You will be success if you find new ways for it.
    No links in Signatures

great these tips are i tried and found really helpful
    so thanx gig, can i call you?

No, I don't exist in real life. I'm only real here.
    Spammer Spanker

giga, aside from the gender-based stereotypes *which i promise not to beat you over the head with* good advice! I was laughing my ass off at the list...ill keep that in mind...

Quote Originally Posted by stefan_m8y View Post
    Actually you do not have to be an animal. The vest lovers are romantic, they get alot of touching going on (soft touching) to get women aroused. You do not have to go in there and rip their clothes off.

Come on I'm a guy and thats what most women want.
    thats what i thought too but giga is right. they want the rough stuff. i think my gf got so bored of my romantic-ness that she actually told me to be more rough and dominant.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by gigabitch View Post
    so, in this thread we learned how to please our man:

but what did he learn? Here are my top 5 ways of keeping your girl happy:

1. Focus: She is the only woman in the world. Got it? Good.

2. Shiny stuff: You must provide lots and lots of shiny stuff for her. For some girls, the shiny stuff has to be computer hardware. For some, it's art. For some, it's actually jewelry. Figure out what she wants and give it to her.

3. Pick up your effing dirty socks: You have no idea how far this will get you. Clean habits and personal hygiene are crucial if you want to date someone high up on the food chain.

4. Bring home the bacon. Or the falafel. Or whatever. She doesn't want to support your lazy ass, so get out there and get a job.

number 6...remember to bring home the spare batteries she asked for !!!

lol................ I love this one.............

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    P.S. All that most guys think about is trying to screw as many girls as they can, how can people
    live their life having no feeling for someone that they should get intimate with before even engaging?
    I'm still a virgin and I just don't care, I want it to be special with someone that will make me happy.
    Satisfying my need to lose it and telling others about this girl which I probably wouldn't see anymore, just isn't me.
    Because this is what evolution has programmed us to do. Every red-blooded male who is not gay or horrendously brainwashed by society knows that it is his sworn Darwinian duty to spread his seed inside as many fertile young women as he can get his hands on. It is NORMAL for men to have this level of sexual desire. Unfortunately we live in a time and place where societal programming has reduced most men to quivering masses of beta pudding, afraid to express their normal desires and isolated from their ancestral competition-driven lifestyle by a rat's nest of laws, moral dictates, the myth of female purity, and guilt heaped on them by the media. You can either deny your desires and live a repressed, frustrated life, or embrace them as a normal and healthy part of being a man. Read the book "Sperm Wars" if you have any confusion on this issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234