+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Forum Tips and Tools.

Love Forum Tips and Tools.

1: Please don't put links in your signature. Depending on the feelings and availability of mods, your account could be deleted, your threads could be deleted, your posts may be mutilated, you just never know. So please leave them out.

2: No need to start one thread in more than one section of the forum. Even if you start a thread in "ask a female," rest assured, everybody in the forum will see your post via the very convenient "view new posts" button.

3: When posting for advice, try to be as CLEAR and CONCISE as possible. If you really feel you must post 3+ paragraphs, provide a summary covering the main points at the end. Always conclude your post with the question(s) you're looking for advice for.

4: Understand that we are not here to coddle you. Understand that sometimes you will not always get the answer you want to hear, and some members have a "less refined" way of providing you with advice. If it looks as though another member is trying to offend you, you may report their posts by clicking on the appropriate icon on the bottom right side of their post. The mods will take action as they see fit.

5: If you want to address a specific individual, do not create an entire thread just to converse with them. Send them a private message.

6. it is not necessary that you report every piece of spam you see. us mods do look through threads and know what spam looks like. unless it's been hanging around for a while, please don't corrupt our email inboxes with reports of shoe spam or phone spam.

...I'm open to more...
    Last edited by misombra; 20-08-09 at 04:18 PM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.