+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help me out please guys

help me out please guys

Hey y'all ..I need sum advice or something...k , me and my b/f have been dating for 3 months, and i REALLY love him(we're not having sex..yet lol), but neways , yesterday i was over there and it was gettin kinda late and i was gonna stay the night , his mom said it was fine , but i had to ask mine first (he woulda slept on a diff couch), so i'm like ya ok, so i call her , and she says i can't...the thing is tho, like 2 months ago his family asked me to go to their farm wit them for the weekend (it turned out to only be the day), but my parents were gonna let me go then , so what do u think is the problem here?! idunno if you guys all have kids or not , but parents give me ur thoughts too , anybody i'll take w/e thoughts are made..and also , what do u think is an ok display of public affection? I have a real problem with kissing , i don't kno why

I think you need to smack that woman, jeez...Lol no I think you should keep bugging her about it and dont let her avoid it.

About the kissing in public thing, just do it and you'll get used to it
    Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    keep bothering your parents.. now that is the way to IRRITATE the shit out of them. when you get older than learn more about children, you'll realize why they don't want to sleeping over your bf's house. your parents where teens once, and sleeping over at your bf's house, usually is the start of some foreplay. being parents they want to avoid this because they aren't in a rush to become grandparents just yet. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Agreed. Well...3 months, im assuming there is already foreplay going on, and im assuming the guy is the nicest ever nd the biggest hunk ever, i dunno just a guess...but yeah I agree with raverboy
    Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed...

Well...3 months, im assuming there is already foreplay going on, and im assuming the guy is the nicest ever nd the biggest hunk ever,
    Damn that's a lot of assumptions. I do'nt assume ANY of those things.

BTW, Raverboy is probably right about why your parents don't want you spending the night.

Alexi

My rent'zZ doesn't let me stay over at ANYBODY'zZ house.. Not even moi best mate.. Somethin' is wrong with my rentzZ'.. it'zZ like they don't trust em.. No one.. Oh well.. all this sleepin' over trouble is over. I'm far away from my RentzZ'.. They don't know what I do.. Except that they know I'm in School.. LOL.. So yeah...

That didn't make no sense to me at all...

i was over there and it was gettin kinda late and i was gonna stay the night , his mom said it was fine , but i had to ask mine first (he woulda slept on a diff couch), so i'm like ya ok, so i call her , and she says i can't...the thing is tho, like 2 months ago his family asked me to go to their farm wit them for the weekend (it turned out to only be the day), but my parents were gonna let me go then , so what do u think is the problem here?!
    It's simple. For the 'weekend trip', it was a whole weekend. You would've been under supervision, and the only way you could have gone was to sleep over at the farm with them. Because it was too far for you to return home each night. So they said, "She really wants to go, and we don't want to deprive her of that."

For the other night, you're close enough to return home to sleep in your own bed. So even though his parents are still there, there's no reason you NEED to stay there over night. You can return there in the morning. So they feel more comfortable if you just come home that night.

Same thing like Ray Romano said when picking a place to live.

"Three circles from your parents house. If you're in zone A, they'll be over EVERY DAY. You don't want that. So you'd think you want to be as far as possible from them, right? WRONG! Zone C would be so far away that every time they came over, they'd have to be OVERNIGHT guests. So the perfect spot to stay would be Zone B. They come over once in a while, but more importantly, they GO BACK HOME when the day's over."

You were in zone A/B when you wanted to stay the night. For the weekend trip, you were in zone C.

Alexi

Thanks guys lol , it makes more sence now....i see how it is, thanks for your thoughts!!ttyl-Laura

my parents were the same, i was with my boyfriend for 3 years and they still wouldn't let him sleep in the same bed as me! his parents once caught us at the act*g*, so they didn't mind me sleeping at his! i am 22 and i think my parents still wouldn't let anyone sleep in the same bed as me. i don't listen to them much now, if i sleep at someones house they have to live with it! if they don't want it in their house, then i do it somewhere else! i am moving out this year so it doesn't really matter! parents just don't want to allow it to happen, they are wierd, i will probably be the same with my kids!

What are you shiting about?!? They doesn't say for nothing that ignorance is a bliss...

Laura, first of all that is a matter of the trust. You need to convince your parents that they have nothing to worry about and that your bf is a good boy. The best way to do it is to meet your bf with your parents. If he is polite, well mannered then you shouldn't have any problems, if not... well, then there will be troubles... the worst you can do is to sleep over at his place just in spite to your parents, then you would make things only worst. So my advice is, "order" your bf to make your parents to love him and then it should be easy ride once they're used to him.. belive me, it always does the trick...

Originally posted by Kelly1
    my parents were the same, i was with my boyfriend for 3 years and they still wouldn't let him sleep in the same bed as me! his parents once caught us at the act*g*, so they didn't mind me sleeping at his! i am 22 and i think my parents still wouldn't let anyone sleep in the same bed as me. i don't listen to them much now, if i sleep at someones house they have to live with it! if they don't want it in their house, then i do it somewhere else! i am moving out this year so it doesn't really matter! parents just don't want to allow it to happen, they are wierd, i will probably be the same with my kids!
    Not so wierd. They'll let someone sleep in your bed with you when your married. They're just old-fashioned. Oh well, like you said, if you can't do it at your house, do it somewhere else.

Alexi

Same thing like Ray Romano said when picking a place to live.

"Three circles from your parents house. If you're in zone A, they'll be over EVERY DAY. You don't want that. So you'd think you want to be as far as possible from them, right? WRONG! Zone C would be so far away that every time they came over, they'd have to be OVERNIGHT guests. So the perfect spot to stay would be Zone B. They come over once in a while, but more importantly, they GO BACK HOME when the day's over."

You were in zone A/B when you wanted to stay the night. For the weekend trip, you were in zone C.
    lol......i saw that episode not long ago...very good

they do love him tho , thats the thing i don't get hes the best one outta the buch that have gone out with me they say and i think....it's been almost four months now...but w/e they are my parents and they have the last word , i guess i gotta just live with what they say?