+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: how to deal with unwanted crushes?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I used that cheap Head and Shoulders crap, my hair would be so dry it would break off. HELL no! I buy good shampoo. I don't spend a lot on other things, but shampoo? I get what will keep my hair intact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If I used that cheap Head and Shoulders crap, my hair would be so dry it would break off. HELL no! I buy good shampoo. I don't spend a lot on other things, but shampoo? I get what will keep my hair intact.
    My hair hasn't broken off from using it. I've had long hair too. I get compliments by random girls all the time about how soft and nice my hair is, too. Sometimes I even have to stop and let them feel it.

I think you've been brainwashed or something!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    My hair hasn't broken off from using it. I've had long hair too. I get compliments by random girls all the time about how soft and nice my hair is, too. Sometimes I even have to stop and let them feel it.

I think you've been brainwashed or something!

No - you still have a child's texture to your hair. My hair is curly-ish (which is known to be drier) and almost 20 years older than yours. The texture of your hair will change as you age, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    No - you still have a child's texture to your hair. My hair is curly-ish (which is known to be drier) and almost 20 years older than yours. The texture of your hair will change as you age, too.
    Bah, no point in arguing. I'll let you have your way.

Martial arts do not work most of the time but strategy in combat does. Martial Arts are way to based on tradition these days and that is their problem. You can't beat some guy up using a Karate Kata on the street. You better know how to ground fight, stand up fight, and grapple. This is MMA ..or in other words...all the best stuff that works from all martial arts styles and just plain common sense..and body fitness is a big part of it..no way around it no matter how much martial arts geeks try to avoid it. This is to much trouble in my opinion to learn how to properly fight simply for self defense...unless you like the stuff.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

head and shoulders omg.

even I am not that cheap.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

thanks OV- that's exactly the problem I saw with that course I linked. Old weapons may be cool but.. what's the practical application?

also.. what, head and shoulders is cheap? what universe did I drop into? I always thought it was a reasonably fancy shampoo. Then again, i don't actually know the price.. I just notice that they advertise a decent amount on tv, which would indicate that they have spare cash.

heh, lilwing, then you should love the shampoo I buy: [url]http://www.ciao.de/Corpal_Pflege_Volumen_Energie_Shampoo_Lidl__Test_3 239608[/url]

though, I will say that vash is right about the dry hair. My before mentioned housemate has dry hair. Up to this point I had always thought that those labels "for brittle hair" "for dry hair" "for fine hair" were gimmicks to get us to buy more stuff. But it seriously does work. Also, when I tried her "for dry hair" shampoo, it was actually horrible for my hair; I tend to get greasy hair.

is your hair curly?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Head and soulders is dandruff shampoo, Tiay. I've never had a problem with dandruff, which is another reason I wouldn't put that stuff on my head.

Head and soulders is dandruff shampoo, Tiay. I've never had a problem with dandruff, which is another reason I wouldn't put that stuff on my head.
    aah, I see. Guess their ads aren't very good

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    is your hair curly?
    me? it's.. straight for a bit, and then slightly curly, in an unorganised sorta way.

anachronistic Guest
    Yeah, gets rid of all that dead skin, you know. Maybe it just doesn't ruin my hair because I have a manly scalp. I don't think it's cheap, but then again, I'm a poor college student. If I could wipe my ass with money, I'd probably waste it on the overpriced stuff from Victoria's secret with the little golden flakes in it, like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    heh, lilwing, then you should love the shampoo I buy: [url]http://www.ciao.de/Corpal_Pflege_Volumen_Energie_Shampoo_Lidl__Test_3 239608[/url]
    Haha, ich würde kaufen nur weil es Deutsche ist!

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Haha, ich würde kaufen nur weil es Deutsche ist!
    heh, ick denke, Lidl (das Geschäft das dieses produkt herstellt) sollte in Amerika aufmachen.

anachronistic Guest
    heh, ick denke, Lidl (das Geschäft das dieses produkt herstellt) sollte in Amerika aufmachen.
    Ehrlich? Ich denk nicht.

This calls for a trip to walmart! Wait... they might not have it there...

oops, did I actually write ick instead of Ich? typo. I need to slap myself.

anyway, yeah, only Lidl makes that shampoo. It's 70c in germany, but I think it's slightly more here. Lasts forever though. That reminds me that I need to get some.

anachronistic Guest
    oops, did I actually write ick instead of Ich? typo. I need to slap myself.

anyway, yeah, only Lidl makes that shampoo. It's 70c in germany, but I think it's slightly more here. Lasts forever though. That reminds me that I need to get some.
    Lol "Ick bin ein Berliner!" Gee, your parents must be from Berlin or something, Only a Berliner could make that typo!

70 Euro?!?! Holy ****ing buckets! I better get more than a bottle for that price.. like a 3 liter vat!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast