+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older Girl (I'm only 15 ^^)

Older Girl (I'm only 15 ^^)

Hey people. I wasn't sure where to post this so if there's a better place just move it, I don't mind at all.

I'm looking for a mid/long-term relationship after being heartbroken for a couple months and I found this girl, who is 2 years older than me (17).

I met her like 4 weeks ago, she came with some friends of mine, and we got to know each other a little (ok, very little, she's not the social type).

I didn't even remember her but last week I was at the cafe and she came to me, she remembered and I talked a bit with her.

Last night I went out and she was at the same bar as me... I kept watching and I saw the girl rejecting three guys and I got a bit scared lol but when all my friends left (as well as most of the people) I went to her (I know her friends, I've attended her school before) and I was there until 3am. I took her to a cab and she went home with two other friends (girls).

It's not very easy talking to her, I guess she isn't really the social type but I managed to keep her talking because my bestfriend is also like that and I'm used to it. Anyways, my problems are: I don't see her too often and I don't know how to stand out... After all I may be just a kid to her...

If you have any ideas, post away... I might as well make an hi5 (she's there) and start talking to her... I guess it's a bit lame, but as I don't see her too much...

Help?

Thanks.

note: Just a small note, I just found out that she is a direct member of the richest family in my city so she may think I'm after the money or something? I'm not interested in marrying her lol. Just felt I should add.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where you from?

Portugal, Europe... why?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Many of the people here are from all parts of the globe, many being from the US, so it's just interesting to hear of a 15 year old at a bar, 'cause here in the US we're not legal to drink until we're 21.

Anyway, keep talking to her and try to figure out what kind of things she's into. Once you find some common ground, it won't be hard to ask her to go out and do something fun with you.

I can drink from 16 onwards but everyone starts drinking at 14 and I look just a bit older, so they never ask for anything...

Yeah, that's what I've been doing, but is there any way I can pick her interest?