+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with someone I live with - Complicated

In love with someone I live with - Complicated

Here is my situation:

I fell in love with my housemate who I never thought I would fall in love with. I am a university student and this is the second year that I'm sharing a house with her and with two others who is a couple. I can't tell her as I know that she only sees me as a friend, if I tell her it will ruin our friendship and it would be extremely hard as I live with her and have to face her everyday. She recently broke up with her boyfriend, but now she is dating another guy who comes and sleeps with her at night. But I think she is confused, and that he is taking advantage of her because she was hurt by her previous relationship and not really over it yet. It hurts my heart so much when he comes and sleep with her, but there's nothing I can do. I want to forget but I can't stop thinking about her and I find it hard to pretend that I don't care about her when I see her, but in fact I care a lot but just can't tell her. Should I just keep pretending and hope I'll forget as time passes by? Or Should I tell her, but I know she would never love me and then it'll be hard for us to live in the same house anymore?

Please can anyone help me?

Vinnie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey hey,.. don't double post in here,.. posting the same question won't get you more responses, but it will get you more people who wants to ignore your thread.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/19953-fell-love-housemate.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker