+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont wanna loose him

i dont wanna loose him

well here it goes...

ive been wit my bf for 1 year and 5 months..this is been my longest and best relationship ever, the guy is great but like everybody else he has a lil bit of bad attitud and i have 1 too, but the thing is that since ive been hurt so much i kinda always was scared i guess n i would be bitchy and stuff, we had fights like everybody else, and he would tell me that i had to change and to start all over, i would try, but then he'll get mad and i would get bitchy again...another problem we had was that we were not by ourselves that much lately and i felt like i needed to be with him alone, u know?...so he told me that on saturday we were gonna go out, but on the same week, on thursday he broke up with me, because he was suffering too much and crying too much for me, ive cried a million times too and suffered, but i know that is my fault, so the next day i found out that he got wit a girl he met at our school, and since then ive been feeling like shit, well i dunno wut to do, because he told his friends and his grandparents that he still loves me but that he has suffered too much and im not gonna change my attitud...since we broke up ive realized that i know i should change and i know i can do it...he just doesnt wanna try it again..i know he gave me chances before, but this is the first time that we are actually apart, and i know how it feels not to be with him, and im really sorry..he even told the girl that he he has me on his mind but that he knows im not gonna change...well the girl is a total slut, and he called him an asshole already and they've had fights...wut i think is that he needs some time alone and he just wanna have fun.....i know i fuked up, but i have a feelin that if he gives me another chance it'll work this time...i left him like an 8 pages letter today in his house and i talked to his grandparents because they've been really nice to me, them and my parents told me not to call him anymore and to let him think about everything...i really miss him =\...and all im hopin is for him to give me another chance, another thing is that he hasnt ask me for none of his stuff back and he hasnt give me none of mine either, like any other guy would, also when i call him sometimes, he doesnt tell me not to call him anymore, today when i went to his house our picture was still in the living room and other stuff that makes me think he still loves me or something.....wut u guys think?

sorry i know is long
    Last edited by missin_you; 30-03-04 at 10:18 AM.

Ive been in this kind of situation before. A lot of hostility in a relationhip. Its not healthy. Yes we loved eachother but were not in love. Big difference.

It sounds all too familiar. Someone has to change in order for it to work. It wont help the relationship. People may think you can change but you dont. And you shouldnt change JUST for him. IF you feel you have a problem then change for yourself not for a guy.

You say that you feel you can change and you know it would work this time if he just gave you another chance...it wont work sweetie. You might get back together and things are honky dory for a little while but things will go back to the way they were. Of course your x is at home crying and you are too...this has a been a long relationship...but the fact remains you both became comfortable with it and it would probably be the reason you do get back together its what you know. This is NOT healthy for yourself or him.

It sounds like alot of fighting has taken place and probably some words of hurt exchanged. This would happen again and again.

In my opinion and from a similar situation I wouldnt try anymore. The best thing you could do for yourself is give yourself some time and reflect...and move on. As hard as that is to hear...really it would benefit you in the long run. You may not see it now...but in time you will see you are better off without all the emtional turmoil.

Goodluck my friend...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

the thing is that i was never like this before...but my older relationships built a bad attitud inside of me, but then now i realize that if i keep on being like this i would loose not only him, but everybody else too...ive heard of problems worst than mine, and after the second chance everything gets better, others couples dont... i think that everybody doesnt think the same way, and i think you can acomplish anything you want...and wut i want right now is to change, and go back to how i was before..
    my family told me i can change and his grandparents too, i know he does loves me, and i know he wants us to get back, but he doesnt wanna go through the same, and me neither...
    in a way i think i needed this to notice how i was acting, because he told me he gave me chances, but is not the same because, the chances he gave me was from one day to another...and wut i needed was to be by myself for a couple of days and i reflect bout wut was goin on...i still dunno if he read my letter

Hmm....like was already said, only change for yourself. If changing is gonna make you feel better then got for it! Otherwise, changing for a guy will most likely only make you miserable. Just talk to your guy and tell him how you feel, if he still loves you he'll tell you that he wants to work things out. But it will only work if you are both willing to help each other change.
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Yo, girl. Explain something to me:

How was it YOUR fault for destroying that relationship when HE found someone else while in a committed relationship with you?

he's confusing...he doesnt like how the girl dresses, how she does her hair, her bad manners, her hair and other things..n im still askin myself why is he with her?...in other words, the girl is a hoe, anf i think that's the only reason why he's with her, because he even told her in her face that he was havin fun and that she is not his type....

well some of the things u guys have told me have helped me a lot..n im tryin to get over him, but is kinda hard because i gotta see him in school everyday..and 1 year and a half is not something i can forget in a month...im tryin to see other ppl now and just have fun, but i cant help it n think bout him..well i wanna thank all of you that gave me an advice..

Regardless of how bad that GIRL is, SHE is not the reason he cheated on you. HE is.