+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does your guy ever tell you his actual feelings?

LostNotFound Guest

does your guy ever tell you his actual feelings?

ccccccccccccccccccccccccc
    Last edited by LostNotFound; 27-02-08 at 04:35 PM.

Not exactly. I think he expresses his feelings, but how would I really know if they're his true feelings?
    Spammer Spanker

Not my guy. It seems like the only time he talks about his feelings are right before he's going to tell me he's thinking about breaking up.

Yeah...TWICE now. It hits me like a bomb too because he just holds everything inside, leaving me clueless, until he's so fed up over all the little shit that he's thinking about calling it quits.

Ugh!

Im not 100% positive, but he does express his feelings IF I initiate the conversation. Kinda egg him on, I know when he's feeling good or not so good.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    does he ever actually sit you down and say to you 'honey, i am feeling [this and this] about us and our relationship?
    No, and probably about 0.01% of them do it like that. Something has to happen first for me to think he's trying to non-verbally/subconciously tell me something, and then I ask, and then we have a conversation. That's cool, I can deal with that. If I met a guy who actually did the above, I'd have doubts about his heterosexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    No, and probably about 0.01% of them do it like that. Something has to happen first for me to think he's trying to non-verbally/subconciously tell me something, and then I ask, and then we have a conversation. That's cool, I can deal with that. If I met a guy who actually did the above, I'd have doubts about his heterosexuality.
    +1

Men reveal their feelings, but are not taught to communicate in a girly manner in general. There is some code you need to get through:

Hey babe = You look like and Angel, I am so greatful to be in your life and to be here with you

How are ya, love? = I care so much about you I want to know every single second of your experience, but if you care about my limited attention span please summarise it in a 1 minute sentence or less

"Winks" = You look so stunningly gorgeous I want to do you right here

See Lostnotfound, men can be very emotional, you just need to know how to read them
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

LostNotFound Guest
    hmm i see. but i need my guy to tell me he loves me every now and then

Tape him saying it and put it on repeat.

The Bigger question is would you respect him if he were to tell his actual feelings?
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

LostNotFound Guest
    ^ of course. i like love letters. he wrote me one one time that turned out to be an essay. every now and then i read it and relise how far we have come

^ of course. i like love letters. he wrote me one one time that turned out to be an essay. every now and then i read it and relise how far we have come
    I agree. That's one of the most meaningful gifts a man can give the woman he loves. One of my exes gave me a book he make of short stories and poems. The very last work in the back was titled "101 Reasons I Love You." He listed the tiniest things, many of which were things only he knew about me. When it got to #101, the reason was "because 101 reasons is never enough." His list went to around 350 reasons, I believe.
    THE BEST gift anyone has ever given me to date.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    I agree. That's one of the most meaningful gifts a man can give the woman he loves. One of my exes gave me a book he make of short stories and poems. The very last work in the back was titled "101 Reasons I Love You." He listed the tiniest things, many of which were things only he knew about me. When it got to #101, the reason was "because 101 reasons is never enough." His list went to around 350 reasons, I believe.
    THE BEST gift anyone has ever given me to date.
    Saving this one in the memory bank. Wow.

hmm i see. but i need my guy to tell me he loves me every now and then
    That's a bit different to the question you originally asked. Thing is, there are tons of ways men can tell you they love you, and most of them are not using those 3 words. I find that I need to feel loved through his actions and how he treats me more than I need to hear those words. You can lie easily through those words, but not through actions.

I COULD ONLY WISH... not the ones i want to... every other guy in the world is more feminine and touchy feely than my vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    I COULD ONLY WISH... not the ones i want to...
    this part went right over my head, but the following part ... I'm going to quote that:

every other guy in the world is more feminine and touchy feely than my vagina.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast