+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alternative Medicine

i see an herb doctor so i don't worry about interactions and am confident i'm getting the right mix for me.

i went because no doctor knows what to do with me. my menses are irregular and i've been highly anemic for all my life. the doctors solution is birth control pills and iron pills. i don't want to take birth control pills because i would like to have babies one day. and i don't want to take iron pills all my life because i just don't want to.

neither of those solutions actually address the underlying problem, they just cover it up. how am i anemic and i'm not bleeding anywhere, and why are my menses not regulating? both problems lead me to believe that if i hadn't started seeking "alternative" therapies, (which aren't so alternative since modern medicine derived a lot from eastern or ancient medicine) that infertility could've be my destiny. doctors diagnose women with "unexplained infertility" all the time.

i'll tell you what, it is very painful to have a doctor tell you that you can't have kids, it's more painful to have them tell you they can't explain to you why it's happening.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Medicine costs money, I don't waste my money on them anymore. I practice falun gong. Meditation can help also with a strict diet.

Re:

I used it for an ear infection, and it cured it. Antibiotics didn't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123