+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any Suggestions?

Any Suggestions?

Ok, There's a girl who hostesses at a restaurant I go to about twice a month. I kinda forgot about her as I hadn't gone there in a month or so. I went back a few days ago and she was there and looked 10x as pretty as I remembered haha.

Since I was there she's all I think about which is insane cause I've barely ever even said a word to her. I'm not sure what it is but she's something special that's for sure, so I don't want to let this go which leads me to different ways of going about it.

Obviously I could just talk to you her, but I have no clue what to say. I could see making small talk if she was a waitress at my table, but she's constantly seating people or receiving money from people at the front. If anyone has any suggestions about how to go about talking to her that would be great.

I've considered even just giving her a note saying I like her. Is this a good idea? If it is, should I explain a bit, or simply put my name and number on it?

The third option is to pray I run into her on the street one day lol.

All suggestions or opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

How would running into her on the street be any better opportunity than talking to her at work?

I think you should give her a big, direct smile with eye contact and see if she responds. That would be the first step. She's a beautiful girl working in a very public place. She probably gets hit on at least once a day. Try to be sure she's even open to approach before you become just another guy who tries to pick her up at work.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It looks like you are going to have to eat there more often so she gets to see you as a "regular". That way, she would be more likely to engage in conversation with you, and you could test the dating waters...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It looks like you are going to have to eat there more often so she gets to see you as a "regular". That way, she would be more likely to engage in conversation with you, and you could test the dating waters...
    I know for sure that she would see me as a regular. She has seated me herself twice and brought food to my table before. Of course the one time she brought food I was with my dad, and I couldn't bring myself to do anything with my dad there.

I'm still trying to figure out how to talk to her without seeming weird. I've never seen anyone just go up to a girl at the front counter thing and have a conversation. Of course the note thing falls in that category but at least I don't deal with direct embarassment if it doesn't work out haha.