+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sniff sniff sniff....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

sniff sniff sniff....

i hate being the f*cking middle man.. yes yes yes. alright so i'm going to japan with two friends who are a couple. i introduced them about 10 years ago and i was really close to both of them. however, they both turn to me for shit mostly fights.. and tonight they both wanted to cancel the trip. damn,...

but being the smooth moderator that i am, i had to smack both their faces and settle shit. damn i'm good... now who here finds me attractive?? no one?? go figures... but who cares, i'm a good friend and that's what really matters.

i swear, we need a bitching section.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I would find you a lot more attractive if you were handing me a bloody mary right now.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are attractive when the bar is getting ready to close.

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    i don't think people know you that well on here because you're always overexaggerating the party/drunken side of yourself. heh, you probably already know that,

but don't you have a girlfriend? why are you worrying about that shit?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're a good friend Raver. May they return the favour for you when its your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i hate being the f*cking middle man.. yes yes yes. alright so i'm going to japan with two friends who are a couple. i introduced them about 10 years ago and i was really close to both of them. however, they both turn to me for shit mostly fights.. and tonight they both wanted to cancel the trip. damn,...

but being the smooth moderator that i am, i had to smack both their faces and settle shit. damn i'm good... now who here finds me attractive?? no one?? go figures... but who cares, i'm a good friend and that's what really matters.

i swear, we need a bitching section.

raverboy
    That wasn't just being a good friend Illusional. You provided them with something really rare these days. Good couples counseling. You mediated in such a way that refocused their attention back to their relationship instead of to their selfish selves. And that skill is quite admirable and rare!

You should feel pretty damn praud of yourself, because I am.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Agree with Misha, as long as ur able to do good to others u should feel proud, because there not a more satisfying feeling than the one u get from helping others. Well at least from me!

If it helps I've always though u were pretty kool =)

Don't sweat it!
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

btw, why are you friends such little bitches?
    Spammer Spanker

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ****, i'm getting a pimple on my nose now that i'll probably end up looking like redoplph by the time that my trip rolls around.

for vash and giga.. you're both just upset because i put myself and my liquor before both of you.. *takes a bow* and more so because i do this with such ease and elegance.

as for my friends, they are always fighting. fight fight fight, i swear, it's so ridiculous already. they've been on and off for about 10 years, and i guess they have issues with basically one another. both of them want to be together, yet they can't stand one another at certain times.. idiots.

and as for being a good friend, my boy has bailed me out of countless bitching quarrels with my gf's. he's gotten them to change their minds about me because i wasn't really "feeling" like i loved them and all that other bullshit. he's a good guy and this is the least that i can do for him and them.

bottom line, no one is getting in the way of my trip... japan here i come baby!!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...