+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: feminisation of men

Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    And that's where the prejudice is. No one thinks it's possible, so they ignore it when it happens. We are the victims of prejudice, simply because we're not allowed to be prejudiced like everyone else. How many black comics have made a career out of insulting white people? Could a white comic do that? Very rarely. Frankly, I'm tired of having to defend myself from people who accuse me of being racist, just because I'm white. Accusing someone of racism can be a form of racism.
    the only way this country was able to prosper so quickly was because white people beat brown people into submission, worked them day and night, made them sleep outside, and sold their children to brutal masters.

i don't think ya'll can be that upset over a brown guy making some money by making fun of you.
    Last edited by misombra; 05-12-07 at 10:05 PM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the only way this country was able to prosper so quickly was because white people beat brown people into submission, worked them day and night, made them sleep outside, and sold their children to brutal masters.

i don't think ya'll can be that upset over a brown guy making some money by making fun of you.
    Oh bologna.

oh gawd here come all the white people again.

::runs away::
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Out of curiosity Sombra', what do you mean by "Brown"? In the UK, one would think "Indian/Pakastani". I'm assuming Mexican, non?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Be it male or female
    LOL, are you saying that fireman looks gay? Tsk, tsk, Mish... you're being catty dahling, if so.

Tedel Guest
    Well, I think this topic is one of those that may become endless. As I see it, there has really been a feminization on men all over; and perhaps it mught be pityful for some women, yet others like it more than a chauvinist dude who only wanted them to cook, iron, wash and clean.

I guess we will never be satisfied. There are social trends here and there, and there will be more having their own peaks and valleys.

Should there be a bright side about the feminization of man is that you just stop behaving too manly when you ain't interested in a girl and she'll be gone in a matter of minutes. So it ain't that bad. Another positive thing is that you can hide your aggressiveness and help your girl feel a little safer (that insecure some girls have turned into, disgracefully) and she can also help them feel more self-confident to say what they want to say, instead of just hiding it for fear of your reaction.

As a man, I have a tender side and I like the idea of taking it out to breathe some fresh air now and then. That doesn't make me sissy. It makes me a little more human. This doesn't mean you'll end up with my shoe stuck in your a** if you ever there to hurt someone I love.

As a man, I am not only ready for that but I know it my responsibility.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, and blacks still deserve reparations.

Fúck that shit.
    Last edited by Junket; 06-12-07 at 07:56 AM.

Hubba hubba, fireman!

After having been married to a "manly man" for many years, I really appreciate the one I've got now. He has clean fingernails. He keeps his car super tidy. I trust him to do my laundry without ruining my lacy things.

I may even buy him a pink shirt.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Out of curiosity Sombra', what do you mean by "Brown"? In the UK, one would think "Indian/Pakastani". I'm assuming Mexican, non?
    I think Miso is mostly referring to her internal conflict, being of white blood and all
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

And if I had any part in that whatsoever, maybe I'd feel bad about it. I still don't think that's an excuse for minorities to be racist against those who have done nothing to hurt them.

^ Shush it cracka'.

^ Shush it cracka'.
    I assume you're being sarcastic.

If your dad punched my dad, and they were both dead, should I be angry at you? No, that would be ridiculous. I have never been racist or prejudiced towards anyone in my life, but I'm constantly made to feel guilty for crimes I didn't commit. It's no different than Mel Gibson being mad at Jews for killing Jesus. Maybe it's the area in which I live that made me grow up this way, I don't know. All I'm saying is that every race can be just as racist as whites.

I assume you're being sarcastic.
    Maybe.

I still do think to a degree, white folks are racist.

Maybe.

I still do think to a degree, white folks are racist.
    But isn't that racist?

But isn't that racist?
    Prob'.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast