+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: feminisation of men

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    My whole point was that whites are accused of racism almost constantly. People say shit about white people all the time, and we can't say anything, or else we'll be called racists.
    I don't understand why this happens to you "almost constantly". I can only remember being called "racist" only once in my whole life, and that was by a Mexican friend in high school.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't understand why this happens to you "almost constantly". I can only remember being called "racist" only once in my whole life, and that was by a Mexican friend in high school.
    It doesn't happen to me much anymore. But when I was growing up I lived in an area that was maybe 20% white. I was the target of a lot of discrimination. But what I was really referring to was the "racism police" i.e. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, who try to make all white peole out to be the devil. I've gone to black poetry readings before, and 90% of the stuff was about overcomming whites. I wasn't aware I needed to be "overcome."

Sounds like you're not carrying your share of the White Guilt Burden, Emo. It's the modern version of Original Sin.
    Spammer Spanker

I have nothing to feel guilty for, just like modern Germans need not feel guilty for the holocaust, nor modern Jews for killing Jesus. I didn't do anything to hurt anyone. Anyone who thinks I should feel guilty for something I didn't do can **** themselves.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shut the hell up Emo. Feminized men aren't allowed to have an opinion, esp white ones, didn't you know? Its all up to racially oppressed minorities now to make the decisions. People like Vicente Fox & Oprah Winfrey.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Shut the hell up Emo. Feminized men aren't allowed to have an opinion, esp white ones, didn't you know? Its all up to racially oppressed minorities now to make the decisions. People like Vicente Fox & Oprah Winfrey.
    Isn't it a little sad that the most powerful woman in America (who isn't powerful just because she has a powerful husband) is a talk show host? It seems to me that minorities should be a hell of a lot less pissed off, and women should be a hell of a lot more.

Guess there will be a lot of minorities ****ing themselves tonight.

I agree with Emo. We need to work on making a fair today, not ruminate about an unfair yesterday. Life is too short for that shit, and if you want to change things, there's no room for trying to enforce racial divisions, for whatever reason.

I've had people act ****ing hateful to me because I look like their idea of a White Bitch. These people fall into the category of Asshole. I've also known white people who loathed themselves and tried really hard to dissociate from their race rather than change the perception of others by acting right. These people are also assholes.

I'm not going to spend my life feeling like shit because other white people are and have been assholes. I don't hate brown people. I don't hate black people. I just hate assholes.
    Spammer Spanker

i don't really care if somebody is racist. it doesn't bother me in the slightest. if somebody doesn't like hispanic people like me, then so? don't talk to me and leave me alone. you're only isolating yourself.

if you're white, then you should be proud of that. if somebody doesn't like you because you're white then why be upset about it? why double the hate. just let it go.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't it a little sad that the most powerful woman in America (who isn't powerful just because she has a powerful husband) is a talk show host?
    Why is it sad? She saw an opportunity & grabbed it. Phil Donohue & his ilk weren't connecting w/ppl enough precisely b/c of their image. Tho I don't watch her show, I think she gave a lot of ppl something they wanted. Good for her.

I wish I could be proud to be white. But sadly, that is frowned upon. If I said anything about white pride in the real world, I might as well put on a sheet and a pointy hat.

I wish I could be proud to be white. But sadly, that is frowned upon. If I said anything about white pride in the real world, I might as well put on a sheet and a pointy hat.
    well sadly, being brown is frowned upon too. sadly way more frowned upon then it is to be white. no sympathy here. and it doesn't make me less proud...

It's not sad that Oprah is powerful. It's sad that there aren't a lot of female leaders in politics and world affairs. A woman would have never invaded Iraq.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not sad that Oprah is powerful. It's sad that there aren't a lot of female leaders in politics and world affairs. A woman would have never invaded Iraq.
    They're coming. How about Cristina Kirchner (Argentina)? Hillary Clinton is damned brilliant; it wasn't all Bill doing the thinking in that office. She's also thoughtful. I finally read 'It Takes A Village' not too long ago. The writing itself is merely okay, but she's aware of a lot of the issues facing minorities & children. She'll be a good US leader if the damned middle-US states can pull their asses out of the 1950s & actually give her the reigns.

Tho I'd also support Al Gore as prez. He's also a very smart, thoughtful man. Too bad he isn't more charismatic.

The 2008 race shouldn't even have a republican candidate. Who would vote for one after the last nutjob we had. Mike Huckabee's leading issue was the second ammendment. Are you kidding? Is that what's important right now? At this point, I'll take anybody other than another old, white, Christian male. Ironic, isn't it?

i always say there's always hope. but i can tell you all that anybody who gets elected next is going to suck just as much or more than bush.

our electoral system is jacked, democracy is jacked, the political system is corrupt, the single vote means nothing. i really don't have any hope for the next presidency. i predict it'll be the same shit over and over again. more time will pass wasted, more people will die, more people will be tortured and imprisoned, more people will be enslaved to debt, and more stressed out people will shoot up the schools and the malls.

but i love this country and still want to fight for it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast