+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: feminisation of men

I have the firm belief that what will happen over the course of the future has already been decided by people far more powerful than the president. Democracy is dead, or more accurately, it never existed. At least with Clinton and Obama, I don't get pissed off just from hearing them talk like I do with Bush. If we're going to be skrewed as a nation anyway, I want a president I don't mind listening to.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoBlackBelt View Post
    I have the firm belief that what will happen over the course of the future has already been decided by people far more powerful than the president.
    Defeatist little shit! Just b/c a problem may be too big for you to wrap your brain around about doesn't mean you can't have a worthy opinion. You've let the mass media info overload get to you. Take a step back & trust your mind & judgement. Its all you've got.

Go read the thread about the Brave New World essay. This is exactly the kind of thing Huxley warned us about.

Meh, I'm on a verge of a rant (again) on this subject. I'll stop now.

I understand the problem perfectly. But I as an individual don't have access to a means of fixing it. I won't go into what I believe, because it probably sounds retarded to someone who thinks that a person's vote counts for something and that a politician really has power beyond what they are made to do by the people who control them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand the problem perfectly. But I as an individual don't have access to a means of fixing it.
    Firm belief you say. Meh. Based on what? You're lack of actually trying to do anything useful? Who do you THINK makes decisions? Large corporations? Countries? Corporations & countries aren't anything themselves, they are constructs made up of individuals, making individual decisions.

I could write essays about SINGLE INDIVIDUALS who have changed the entire course of human history. But unless you are completely ignorant, you should have some idea of what I'm talking about.

You young ones today want, expect, so freaking much, but you aren't actually prepared to do any of the legwork or thinking that is required to actually achieve things of value. Of course you don't want to explain; you know your attitude is fundamentally based on mental laziness & I'm very capable of ripping you a new asshole to prove it.

Wake up, b/c you're sleeping Emo.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Wake up, b/c you're sleeping Emo.
    Pwned.
    ______

Who do you THINK makes decisions? Large corporations? Countries?
    Neither. Societies of people who are invisible to the public, but control everything. I wasn't born into it, so I can't get to it. It's like a monarchy. (I told you it would sound retarded.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Pwned.
    Explain please, how it was exactly that I came to be "pwned."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neither. Societies of people who are invisible to the public, but control everything. I wasn't born into it, so I can't get to it. It's like a monarchy. (I told you it would sound retarded.)
    You've been watching too much Fox News. Who's in that society, hmmm? Bill Gates (lol, you apparently don't remember when he was a penniless geek trying to get ppl to invest in his idea). Oprah? Hell, everyone KNOWS what kind of upbringing she had, she's used her story to very profitable advantage. Errr, Steve Jobs, um, Larry Page. Christ, these were all ppl who just weren't afraid to work their asses off & do something w/their brains.

You can too, Emo. If you quit telling yourself not.

anachronistic Guest
    This thread is stupid.

You've been watching too much Fox News. Who's in that society, hmmm? Bill Gates (lol, you apparently don't remember when he was a penniless geek trying to get ppl to invest in his idea). Oprah? Hell, everyone KNOWS what kind of upbringing she had, she's used her story to very profitable advantage. Errr, Steve Jobs, um, Larry Page. Christ, these were all ppl who just weren't afraid to work their asses off & do something w/their brains.

You can too, Emo. If you quit telling yourself not.
    Perhaps you misunderstood. Anyone can make money and become rich. I was refering to the people who influence the government and control the course of global events. I don't think Oprah has ever been in on planning a war before.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    This thread is stupid.
    Make a better one.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps you misunderstood. Anyone can make money and become rich. I was refering to the people who influence the government and control the course of global events. I don't think Oprah has ever been in on planning a war before.
    And who do you think those ppl are? LOL, just b/c you've never met or associated w/powerful ppl doesn't make them all that different from you. Really.

Okay, you're determined to believe your helplessness right now. Its common. Fortunately history shows that only 2% of the population is necessary to affect lasting change. Good luck w/that attitude.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 07-12-07 at 09:19 AM.

Okay, you're determined to believe your helplessness. Good luck w/that attitude.
    I have no control over my bloodline, if that's what you are refering to. I don't think you fully understand what I'm talking about. But it's not really important, nor pertinent for that matter. New topic please.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was refering to the people who influence the government and control the course of global events.
    In other words people who have oil. Is that about right?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Not exactly. You're thinking too "in the box." I'm talking about royal bloodlines, and the people who actually have power. Did you know Bush and Clinton are related? They're both decendants of Windsor. But I'm not even talking about them. I mean the people behind the scenes. The ones we don't see. But Lilwing is right. This thread is stupid.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast