+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Switching roles....a hard one here .....

Switching roles....a hard one here .....

so im male im 20 and my girl is 18 we been together 1 and a half years but shes just gone of to uni.....rite now i am quite clearly tho i hate to say it the girl out of the 2 of us lol.....if i dont here from her all day i worry...i worry all the time.....where as she wouldnt think twice about not texting me back all the time etc.....what can i do to switch the roles back and have her running after me?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Man up.

Go out with your friends, get new hobbies, and don't make her the source of all your happiness.

yeh true ive just joined the gym....i do go out with mates as its a long distance relationship......i just like to here from her and m the type of guy who needs reasurence......but yeh i guess so.

LostNotFound Guest
    i'm at uni an it is too busy. my day goes in a flash. i walk from class to lecture and then a lab session then lunch then get the train home then i gota cook something and go to sleep have a wash..get my drift? its busy.

it is not attractive to have a guy sufficate you all the time. Do you not trust her? Try not calling or texting her at all. Maybe she has lost interest in you and wont call back. if thats the case move on because you deserve someone who wants you. If she calls or texts you whats up then be casual. keep the conversations light. Leave some mystery but be a gentleman. My sister just left her man because they would get in fights everyday because of things he would accuse her of when she didnt do anything (for example she was laying on her bf's lap and her feet were up on the couch but facing toward another guy on another couch and he freaked out) Girls love attention but dont suffocate the poor girl.

Your insecurity is going to poison your relationship. If you weren't long distance, it would be easier, but you have to have supreme confidence in your gf to pull off the LDR. if you spend all of your time worrying, you need to move closer or break up.
    Spammer Spanker

why do YOU have to have control... if anything you should be vying for a balance. don't get it twisted. having some hanging genital does not give you an automatic rite. you need to work on just making things equal. and hey, maybe you're the submissive one... perhaps she's naturally more dominant than you.
    some people cannot just be tamed cos you decide to. you're gonna have to get over it.