+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my secret chubby tummy

my secret chubby tummy

I have a very odd issue. I am engaged to the love of my life, who I have been with 11 months, and he loves me for who I am. He does tell me I have a "perfect" body, which by most male standards, I do. I am not trying to brag, this detail is related to my issue. When my fiance sees me, I have large breasts, a smallish waist, and long, slender, legs. So, why the problem? Well, I have, since childhood, been ashamed of my oddly proportioned body (mainly my large stomach despite being slim/normal sized-I am 5'7, weigh 137.) Anyway, when I was a little girl, my mom taught me to suck my stomach in, and hold my shoulders back. I guess it just stuck, because I have always done this. I hold my stomach in involuntarily, even when I am alone. I mean, I have to think about it to let my stomach out. But when I do let it out, my stomach is actually a pot belly. I am so good at sucking it in my fiance praises my trim and firm waistline.
    My best girlfriend suggested he may already know, since you can't hold your stomach in 24/7. But I do, because I just always have. So him already knowing I do not believe to be a possibilty.
    Ok... so assuming this, he thinks I have this slender waist. But I don't. And when I let it out, and look in the mirror, I actually like my pot belly. I don't know why exactly. I think because it is me, and I find it sexy in a unique way. To me it is large, and voluptuous, and sexy in it's excess. But I don't know if my fiance would agree.
    I would like him to know all of me. I would even find it arousing to reveal my true form to him. But I fear that he will be offended by my secrecy, or find it totally unattractive. He might be let down because for so long he has thought of my body as "perfect" according to typical standards, and it is decidedly not perfect at all, not even close! And I am so used to being thought of as "perfect" it would be hard to come clean.
    I don't think he would do anything drastic, but it may hurt our relationship.
    I know this sounds shallow and silly. But it is a real issue for me. Any thoughts? Guys how would you react to this if your girlfriend pulled this on you?
    Last edited by lucy25; 06-12-07 at 12:44 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually find it excessively cute when a girl has a little tummy she's ashamed of. It's no big deal to me. I kind of like it. But then again I like women with a little meat on their bones. Some guys are into that rail thin look.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    call me shallow, but i'd look at you like you were from another planet.

alright, besides the fact that i'm shallow, i would feel that through out all this time, you have been lying. sure i would forgive you, but you'd have to give me a lot of head before that happened. speaking of which, how did he not notice it when you have sex..?? i'm sure that you don't suck in your stomach "all the time" especially not when you're about to burst.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    call me shallow, but i'd look at you like you were from another planet.

alright, besides the fact that i'm shallow, i would feel that through out all this time, you have been lying. sure i would forgive you, but you'd have to give me a lot of head before that happened. speaking of which, how did he not notice it when you have sex..?? i'm sure that you don't suck in your stomach "all the time" especially not when you're about to burst.

raverboy
    well call me honest, but you're a total ass.
    so you and your asshead opinion can go jump off a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I actually find it excessively cute when a girl has a little tummy she's ashamed of. It's no big deal to me. I kind of like it. But then again I like women with a little meat on their bones. Some guys are into that rail thin look.

i agree with this totally, my ex girlfriend had a similar issue thinking she had a chubby stomach but to me it was so damn cute.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha... you ask for an honest opinion and when i give it to you, you hate me?? well that is life...bottom line, you asked guys what they think and i am i a guy and this is what i think... however, i'm am talking from my POV.. not all guys think like me, i am only giving you what is not expected...grow up a little because the world isn't a big chocolate cookie..

ps, most of my gf's had tummies.. i deal with it like how girls deal with a little dick...they just accept it for what it is.. i dislike insecure girls AND the only way of boosting their confidence is telling them straight forward because they won't listen in any other way.

raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    i agree with this totally, my ex girlfriend had a similar issue thinking she had a chubby stomach but to me it was so damn cute.
    dammit, i wished i quoted on this sooner.. and people wonder why our country is the fatter one in the world.. stupid mcdonalds and people who accept it... both it's positive dollar menu and it's negative side effects.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hahaha... you ask for an honest opinion and when i give it to you, you hate me?? well that is life...bottom line, you asked guys what they think and i am i a guy and this is what i think... however, i'm am talking from my POV.. not all guys think like me, i am only giving you what is not expected...grow up a little because the world isn't a big chocolate cookie..

ps, most of my gf's had tummies.. i deal with it like how girls deal with a little dick...they just accept it for what it is.. i dislike insecure girls AND the only way of boosting their confidence is telling them straight forward because they won't listen in any other way.

raverboy
    Uh yeah thanks i know the world isn't a cookie. the question is, do you know the people on the internet are not your emotional punching bags??

i did ask a question, and i did want an opinion. your response was a filthy bunch of deragatory crap involving some demented theory about how giving a bunch of blow jobs equals forgiveness in a realtionship. maybe if you understood love a little better, you wouldnt be the bitter, lonely sad little misogynist that you are.

its obvious you hate women. whats the matter? mommy wasn't home enough? been screwed over by one too many girls? well maybe it isn't that girls are bitches, maybe you just can't keep them satisfied.

and by the way, i'm not insecure. but its obvious to me that you are. thank god women have choices in this world. i would NEVER give a guy with your personality type the time of day! i doubt many women would unless they were insecure. maybe that's why you hate insecure women: you NEED them cause they're the ony ones who would go out with you.

Oh, get a grip, Lucy. Stop wigging out.

And let me give you some advice: you learn to give a good blowjob, he's not going to care about your little tummy, and that comes from the heart, love.

So if you're done slap-fighting, I have something to say, and I hope you hear it. If you're pretending to be perfect and he's expecting you to be perfect, you're both entering into a doomed marriage. Nobody's perfect.

If you're really concerned about your tummy, get to a Pilates gym. They'll teach you how to exercise your abs without making them "pop".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, get a grip, Lucy. Stop wigging out.

And let me give you some advice: you learn to give a good blowjob, he's not going to care about your little tummy, and that comes from the heart, love.

So if you're done slap-fighting, I have something to say, and I hope you hear it. If you're pretending to be perfect and he's expecting you to be perfect, you're both entering into a doomed marriage. Nobody's perfect.

If you're really concerned about your tummy, get to a Pilates gym. They'll teach you how to exercise your abs without making them "pop".
    I know a blow job can make a man happy, I know it can make him forget something not so great I may have done. I was just arguing that in real love, problems take work, not just non stop blowjobs.

Also, I understandyour point about two people entering into a fantasy relationship. That isn't what we have. My man knows me inside and out. He may think my tummy is three inches smaller than it really is, but that doesn't mean he hasn't considered my true flaws and doesn't love me for them.

Thank you for your advice. And I do do pilates and I run. Sometimes a woman can't get rid of the curves she was born with (at least not without resorting to surgery.)

And one more thing...I wasn't wigging out. I was telling that guy what I thought of him being a jerk. And I see nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by lucy25; 08-12-07 at 03:09 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Having good posture requires you to hold your stomach muscles in a bit. This is much ado about nothing. **yawn**

BTW - speaking as someone who has been around here a lot longer than you, I can tell you for sure that Illusional does not hate women. Why are you so sensitive when you asked for an honest opinion?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Having good posture requires you to hold your stomach muscles in a bit. This is much ado about nothing. **yawn**

BTW - speaking as someone who has been around here a lot longer than you, I can tell you for sure that Illusional does not hate women. Why are you so sensitive when you asked for an honest opinion?
    I asked for an honest opinion. I appreciated that he told me that much. I didn't appreciate the insulting nature of his response or the idiotic comment about how I would have to give him a bunch of blowjobs for him to forgive me. I also didn't like him asking me if I held it when I was having sex and "about to burst." He comes off as sexist, and trashy.

He sounds like a misogynist to me. You can tell me he isn't but I believe what I see and so far, he appears to be.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy25 View Post
    I asked for an honest opinion.

He sounds like a misogynist to me. You can tell me he isn't but I believe what I see and so far, he appears to be.
    Don't ask for answers you're not prepared to get.

Raver isn't a misogynist. You're entitled to your opinion, but you've been here, what, 5 posts? Way to go.

I just saw some ad for 'chubby tummy' solution someplace; it might have been Yahoo. Consider you're being brainwashed somehow.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    THIS is what i love....yo tubby.. you do have a few things right about me... i come online to talk shit to anyone and everyone, but more so i love to see people get worked up about it. yes, i laugh at them like a little kid who burns ants for fun.

i did ask a question, and i did want an opinion. your response was a filthy bunch of deragatory crap involving some demented theory about how giving a bunch of blow jobs equals forgiveness in a realtionship. maybe if you understood love a little better, you wouldnt be the bitter, lonely sad little misogynist that you are.
    within this quote it's funny that you should talk about love. like you, you don't know much about me, yet i find this really ironic. first things first, you're too damn uptight. the internet is what is it... yes it's a bitch sometimes, and other times it will give you advice to save your life. sorry, but i'm not your lifesaver here today, that's what giga and vash are here for. i'm quite the opposite, i'm here to kick you when you're down so that you stand up and become stronger in the process. yes, i do believe in tough love...

its obvious you hate women. whats the matter? mommy wasn't home enough? been screwed over by one too many girls? well maybe it isn't that girls are bitches, maybe you just can't keep them satisfied.
    yes, it always appears that i hate women, but why do you think that i carry the name illusional?? it's not even a real word... nothing is ever as they seem, and you can't argue any different. you have presented us with a dilemma where you are hiding your stomach from your bf because your mother taught you that it was natural. well my mother told me to love girls, but who really listens to their parents?? sorry, i was the rebel child that never did make it with his original graduation class.. too bad for me.

Also, I understandyour point about two people entering into a fantasy relationship. That isn't what we have. My man knows me inside and out. He may think my tummy is three inches smaller than it really is, but that doesn't mean he hasn't considered my true flaws and doesn't love me for them.
    call me direct and blunt... or an asshole as you put it. but like i said before, women need to be told direct because men and women don't understand eachother all the time. me, i'd prefer to be upfront about things. personally i dunno how your man can know you inside and "out" of course if he thinks your body is not what he knows it to be. i asked about the sex because i find it very interesting that he doesn't know to this day that you're stomach is 3 inches larger than what he remembers it. i think that that's a fair question being the weird problem that you possess.

yes i hate women... well only the dumb ones. i hate fake women, and i hate women that don't give me head... alright that was a joke..

what it comes down to is that although you might hate my response, it's a different angle that you would've never considered. sure, people will give you positive gibs, but me..?? hell no, i will tell you how i feel because hey, the world as you know isnt a damn cookie. i will tell you what you probably won't expect, or atleast won't expect to hear because i am me...

smile because tomorrow is always a brighter day...

raverboy

ahh well said Illusional..a great post to come back to..it's been a while!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast