+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Friend/could have made the worst mistake ever! Help ladies please!

Best Friend/could have made the worst mistake ever! Help ladies please!

First off hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am a 21 year old male, from Norman Oklahoma.

Anyways, I met this girl who lived across the hall from my apartment last January. Since then we have had a really good friendship. We tell each other everything and what not. Ever since this school year started, we have had 2 classes together, same major so we have alot of similar classes. Since this semester we have become really close, but deep down I have always wanted her as more then a friend though. Here is where the trouble starts...

Last night we went to a concert, we had a great time. We both had quite a bit of beer and we went to a Piano bar to chill out afterwords. Well we got to talking and somehow the subject came up of her and I being together. We talked more about it and she was telling me all this stuff about how she thinks we might be meant to be together and how are signs match up. She was asking me if I had ever thought of us together before and of course I had so I told her so. Well we kept talking and it was getting really wierd how things were lining up like what songs were being played and crap like that.

We leave the bar to go home, again we were both drunk. Long story short we end up back at her apartment and I spent the night there. No sex but we fooled around alot, she wanted to have sex and I said no b/c we were both drunk and I just didnt want it to be that way with her. So we went to sleep and woke up this morning together. I left at like 10:00. We havent talked much today, just a few text messages w/ no mention of what happend last night. Then I talked to her on AIM a little while ago and she was going back to the bar with one of her girlfriends. This girl always has some kind of a boyfriend or boyfriend type. She was getting hit on last night at the bar too and I was running guys off.

So...I am kind of freaking out about all this, I dont know what to think. The stuff she told me last night was not something I had ever heard her say before. She was sending me really clear signals that she felt the same way I did. I mean she even said she could see us married someday...I just dont know if she really meant it b/c she was drunk...does the truth come out then? I am afraid that I screwed this whole thing up by messing around with her. I can deal with not being with her romantically, but by no means do I want to lose a friend. That is why I am freaking out... Someone please help! Let me know what you think...thanks...sorry for the long post

well you didn't have sex with her so that's good.

i would just give it a couple days to settle down. if she really meant it, she'll ask you eventually if you remember.

if she didn't mean it and it was all drunk talk, then she'll probably just let it go...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Go here for more of the same:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/20047-best-friend-could-have-made-worst-mistake-ever.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker