+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused on what his actions mean

Confused on what his actions mean

I have been dating this guy for 2 months, and really like him. We met in Mexico and really meshed right away. During the first six weeks of our relationship, he asked me if I wanted to take another holiday together, meet his parents, bought concert tickets for June for the two of us, etc., and cause it was soon, I was non-committal. We only get to see each other once a week due to our work schedules and other committments. Anyway, two weeks ago, out of the blue he has really cooled off, does not call as often, etc. I have asked him is something was wrong, was he unhappy, or seeing someone else, and he said no, that he just wants to take this slow. I told him that it makes me uncomfortable and I feel that he does not care when he does not call for days on end he said he cares, thats just they way he is, but that was not who he was a few weeks ago.

I don't want to give an ultimatium, but I don't think expecting one or two phone calls within the span of a week to say "hi" is unreasonable, I am turning into a bitchy and miserable girl, which is not who I am - and I am getting pissed off to the point of walking away. I am seeing him on Thursday - what the heck should I say or do??

Please don't double post. It's just time consuming and confusing to us as readers. Then half of us respond under ONE post, and half under the OTHER, and we can't comment on each other's comments, etc. etc. So edit this one and delete and keep the 'dumping talk' one. Otherwise a mod will eventually.

Alexi

Alexi-I think shes really desperate for answers man!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yeah but it's so confusing. And you'll see how confusing it can get if this one isn't erased and people start posting here and there and everywhere. It was confusing enough with Pandacivic asking the same questions in all those different titled posts. If she wants the WHOLE picture, she's gonna have to read BOTH threads over and over and over, and on top of that, she won't have the debating WITHING a post which can also help her (and others) gain new perspectives on the situation.

Alexi

PS - For others, check out her post in DUMPING TALK

so true I found her other post...

hey its a maze!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.