+ Follow This Topic

Thread: complicated

complicated

any advice on this will b greatly appreciated

i met my current gf around 2 months ago... i didn't know it at the time but she is my mates ex fiance..... i have fallen for her in a big way she always makes me smile and we can just sit and chat for hours...as we did one sunday nite (she drives and i don't) we had been out for a drive and we pulled up outside my flat... this was at 10pm and i didn't go in til 12.30am, we were just sat talking.

anyway we are getting along great...but she has stressed at me twice and i want to know if possible why she is doing this...i have my suspicions but i need other opinions.

everything here is done by text message lol

the first time it started with something really silly... i forget what exactly but it ended with her telling me to go off and bum my friends followed by her telling me to f*** off and pi** off at the same time.... i was hurt and after trying to talk to her...left it as it was.... her best friend texted me the next day and said "i just found out what happened...she is dropping your keys off at 3 today u must talk to her!!" problem was i was at work and my fone had died... when i got home i replied to her mate and we talked and she convinced me to fone my gf the next day.... before i got the chance tho my gf texted me and said a really random thing...she said she was just txting me to make sure my cat hadn't eaten the keys she put thru.... then we went from there too her coming over after work and apologising wholeheartedly, which i accepted and we went from there...

the second time was just last nite.... we had planned a nite in watching a DVD....but at 8.30pm i got a text that simply said...soz am goin out instead have bin specially requested. i replied and said i was dissapointed in her....again she went off and again i thought it was over... her best friend texts me at bout 1am last nite and said "you have missed your chance now, she has pulled" i replied and said "what chance? it doesn't seem like i had one in the first place" i tried to sleep but couldn't for obvious reasons... then another text at 2.30am from her best friend again "she loves you dude" now i am totally confused and not sure what is going on... i replied and said that i was confused and she asked me what my feelings were for her? i replied and said i loved her to bits....which i really do.... nothing again til i get a text from her best friend again saying b outside your flat in 2 mins i have convinced her to see u... they were cold and wanted to come up to my flat which i agreed to.... her friend went to the toilet and my gf lied on my sofa...and said to me "are we still friends?" i said well more than friends i hope...she said well i have been really nasty tho... i forget what i said but she accepted me putting my arm under her head and me kissing her on the forehead...then she kissed me goodnite too

my mate cheated on her.... and she has said she is afraid of giving herself to someone new.... and it seems every time it looks like we are getting "close" she tries to push me away by stressing at me.... i honestly feel that the closer we get the more scared she is

how does all this sound to u guys? i am a bit confused and really could use advice

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    everything here is done by text message lol
    There's your problem. Stop texting. Start talking.
    Spammer Spanker