+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

She could be Rebound Girl.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She could be Rebound Girl.
    lol.. Giga, you crack me up.. why would I do that to someone.. why would I do that to myself.. lol

no.. i'm asking myself if she's someone I can go long-term with.. and I mean LONG-term..

mostly.. I want someone to go see the tree with and spend winter in new york with.. : P
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

she looks like a hoochie mama to me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How come all the women can see this, but when you look on this same thread posted in "ask a male", all the guys are blind?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

guys don't see hoochie. they're blinded by the skin and picture angles.

these are the kind of girls we all warn the guys about yet they have condomless sex with them anyway and then cry later about the girl dumped him for some other guy and/or gave him some kind of infection.

: )

awsome.. this is why I had to include all pictures I could find, because I wanted the most honest opinion possible..

that's what I was worried about.. lol.. but I was sort of prepared to come to that conclusion in the end anyway..

oh well.. I guess then that settles it.. I'll have to hook up and waste 3 years of my life until we break things off violently in the future.. lol.. jk jk

but i'll take Giga's advice.. stay away from a long-term thing.. but you won't blame me if I can't forgo the short-term thing will you? common! the holidays are just weeks away, and tiss my time of year..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 10-12-07 at 10:12 AM.

...and here goes g skorp to prove me right once again...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yeah, I thought so.

Elaborating? She appears, from this album full of page after page of photos of her, to be quite smitten with herself. Fortunately for you, you're quite the looker also, and she will probably enjoy being seen on your arm.
    Depends on how serious she takes herself. Tho I have to say, I would never post pics of myself like that, unless I was trying to get someone to 'notice' me. Is she trying to be an actress or model?

Anyway, she's lovely. Date her, why not. You never know. Just remember that song about pretty women...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How come all the women can see this, but when you look on this same thread posted in "ask a male", all the guys are blind?
    That's because guys are not as judgy, gossipy as women

And still, guys arrived at the same conclusion

From the photos she looks like a girl who likes attention (Just like millions of other girls) That's about all. You can't really say anything about her personality based on that.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    ...and here goes g skorp to prove me right once again...
    it was a JOKE.. lol.. you're all right.. not worth it..

I told my friends about her.. and they just called me crazy that I would even think of asking them.. that I should just go down there already and have a great time..

so.. for the longest time.. i've been debating with myself.. ok.. am I really that crazy? maybe i'm being overly defensive in seeing these negative traits in her.. maybe she really is a nice person.. deep down inside.. not that deep down inside.. maybe about 7-8 inches deep.. but that's as far as i'll go..

but yeah.. I guess I was right.. I just needed a couple of objective unbiased opinions.. and yeah.. clearly.. that's the story with her..

which means.. hmm.. I'm still back at square 1.. nobody to spend christmas and new years with.. :* ( :bawls:

It's better to regret the things we do, than the things we don't
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i saw rockafeller center a few years ago for christmas. we walked over there after we saw a broadway show.

it was so beautiful. we also walked past st. patrick cathedral on the way there.

what an incredible evening that was.

there were a lot of tourists out there and it was about 11 at night in the freezing cold.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i saw rockafeller center a few years ago for christmas. we walked over there after we saw a broadway show.

it was so beautiful. we also walked past st. patrick cathedral on the way there.

what an incredible evening that was.

there were a lot of tourists out there and it was about 11 at night in the freezing cold.
    I know! and I love that!

there's something about it.. it never quite loses its charm.. and every years it's different..

Okay, I really wish I had gotten to this thread earlier because yeah, I see how she likes attention, but really (to me) she just came off as a bit of a camera ham and really someone who likes to be silly.
    I didn't see someone who was "full of herself" or anything like that, but everyone has a different perspective.
    Having said that, I think you should meet her anyway. First impressions in person are WAY more valuable than first impressions via photos.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    First impressions in person are WAY more valuable than first impressions via photos.
    I agree with that.. hmm.. I dunno.. going all the way south to an other state.. and then back here.. and then back down.. and then back here.. is a huge time investment.. I guess I have to stop thinking that way.. I have to let my guard down a little.. bring my standards a little lower to capture more people.. like McDonald's..

but yeah.. active/dynamic body-language and facial expression capture and imply alot more than still-life.. much more valuable information.. I guess you're right.. can't think the worst just because someone is photogenic.. even though.. they do seem like trouble to me.. but I guess i'll give it a shot..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast